• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

bionic77

don't do this to me, bionic!

my uncle plays with 3s and has a 200-dollar paddle, and the highest I've ever played with in college tournaments were 3s, so I assumed those were the best

a quick google:
Yeah I don't know shit about the brands. But you can tell when a ball is good. You have so much better control of a good ball.

I guess I need to do some research on tables, paddles and balls.

Bionic I think you are being mean, stop it
Admit you are a Gata alt, renounce the Pats and stop being dumb.

Once you do that I will consider changing my behavior (which in my opinion has been that of a gentleman).

Despite my wife saying she wanted to wait before getting a new dog after Lucy passed away last week, she saw this guy on rescueme.org and that was all she wrote.

iX1J2uDlSxO5Z.jpg

His name is Blue.

Bowser

Despite my wife saying she wanted to wait before getting a new dog after Lucy passed away last week, she saw this guy on rescueme.org and that was all she wrote.

His name is Blue.

Just kidding, he's adorable as hell

When he gets older you can call him Big Blue

Just kidding, he's adorable as hell

When he gets older you can call him Big Blue

Ha I hadn't even though of that. Good call! :D

He's 9 months old so he still has a ton of puppy in him. Both a blessing and a curse. He's mostly housebroken and somewhat crate trained at the moment but he still whines and barks a bit too much for my liking. Have to train that out of him. Same for his propensity to jump up and down like crazy when he wants something.

Ha I hadn't even though of that. Good call! :D

He's 9 months old so he still has a ton of puppy in him. Both a blessing and a curse. He's mostly housebroken and somewhat crate trained at the moment but he still whines and barks a bit too much for my liking. Have to train that out of him. Same for his propensity to jump up and down like crazy when he wants something.
Is he a beagle?

bionic77

I challenge you to a boxing match.
I am 6'2" and a grown man.

I can't be fighting kids. Not even dumbass thugs like yourself. Society frowns on this sort of thing. To the point where I would get arrested for it.

Save the fighting for the playground Gata. I hear recess can get pretty hectic these days.

If you insist on a competition lets compare bank accounts. Your life savings versus the change on the floor of my car and what is in my wallet.

Tom Penny

His name is Blue.

Why you call him Blue when he's brown then disrespect him with a Cleveland Browns looking toy.

His name is Blue.

I'm not a dog person but that's a cute dog, congrats! you're never ready for another pet after losing one but sometimes you can't help yourself

His name is Blue.

When our family dog passed away a couple of months ago, my parents said they would wait at least a year before considering getting a new dog. And two weeks later they went out to look at a new puppy.

Homes feel empty without dogs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah you can't even be remotely in the market for a dog and start looking at rescues. You'll come home with like....7 new dogs.

Bowser

Manziel may have been able to make it in this league, but he seems like a guy that should have had the Aaron Rodgers "3 years on the bench" experience. Everything he did in college doesn't work in the league and he didn't to be completely broken down and built back up.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Article has a quote in there about how people should put a name on it in reference to criticism then proceeds to have a bunch of quotes from unnamed Browns player ripping the guy.

I never understand why a player feels the need to go the media to talk shit about another player. If you got something to say then say it.

Yeah you can't even be remotely in the market for a dog and start looking at rescues. You'll come home with like....7 new dogs.
We lucked out with this one. He wasn't so much a rescue as a dog with an owner that had to move on from him. Said owner is going back to work and would have to crate the dog for 8-9 hours a day and he didn't want to do that. He posted the listing on rescueme.org and we both went out to meet him, etc. He didn't want any money for him or anything. Just wanted him to go to a good home.

Worked out in everyones favor outside of the dude obviously being distressed. You could tell he didn't want to give him up. He's texted me like 5 times in the past two days about him.;)

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, it should be "imagine if we drafted Carr...". Not sure why Bridgewater is seen as some gigantic miss by the browns at this point. He is better than Manziel but so are a ton of starters and backups in the nfl

I think the whole concept is because Bridgewater was still available. Carr and Bortles weren't.

Draxal

Yeah, it should be "imagine if we drafted Carr...". Not sure why Bridgewater is seen as some gigantic miss by the browns at this point. He is better than Manziel but so are a ton of starters and backups in the nfl

Proximity. Midwesterners don't give a damn about you coastal people.

Carr is just as good as Bridgewater I think.

People were just surprised because Teddy progressed so steadily after a rough start.

In addition, the line being in complete shambles, weak wrs, and no AP. All things considered he showed a lot of promised.

Colasante

The funny thing about the Browns not drafting Bridgewater is that they did expensive studies to determine who the best quarterback in the draft was, the tests told them it was Bridgewater, then they chose Manziel anyway.

Sanjuro

The funny thing about the Browns not drafting Bridgewater is that they did expensive studies to determine who the best quarterback in the draft was, the tests told them it was Bridgewater, then they chose Manziel anyway.

It's still the Browns. If the timelines remained the same and each player was swapped, we likely would be looking at them in the same manner.

jakncoke

Banned
Carr was the 4th QB taken in the 2014 draft.

He also threw for over 3000 yards and 21 TDs

:Kas

12th highest yards in a season in Oakland / LA history

t16 td passes in a season

17th in career passing yards in Oak/LA history

t14th in career passing tds

6'2 under 24

thats the correct way to :kas

Top Bottom