• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
I'm not going to rehab you facetious fuck. Rehab is a waste of time and money, unless you're detoxing, which I'm not, and understand what the problem is.

Partying is tiresome and alcohol and drugs have been impeding me the last 10 years from enjoying and succeeding like a phantom pass interference call that ruins your Super Bowl chances.

Did a fat embolism break off from your gut to your head you dumb fuck?

If you can't balance drugs, alcohol, partying, and life then you're on Gata level.

Restore the roar.

This Majora's Mask XL is pure sex. Probably not worth all the hubbub over the last month, but Nintendo made the other models look ugly in their press releases, and by the time I saw the sexy red one on display at BB last week, my order was already en route.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why does luck have playoff wins and Stafford doesnt? By your own admission Stafford is the benefactor of an incredible defense and fantastic playmakers on offense

Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21. The 2008 Lions were a multi year rebuilding process with Tom Brady, Peyton Manning in their prime at the helm, that's how bad we were.

Stafford is the benefactor of an elite defense but how many comeback victories and clutch plays did he have this year?

If Stafford had the luxury of playing the Texans, Jaguars and Titans 6 times a year the results would be different.

MechDX

Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21. The 2008 Lions were a multi year rebuilding process with Tom Brady, Peyton Manning in their prime at the helm, that's how bad we were.

Stafford is the benefactor of an elite defense but how many comeback victories and clutch plays did he have this year?

If Stafford had the luxury of playing the Texans, Jaguars and Titans 6 times a year the results would be different.

In 2012 he played the AFCS and went 1-3

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/REG/LIONS

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did a fat embolism break off from your gut to your head you dumb fuck?

If you can't balance drugs, alcohol, partying, and life then you're on Gata level.

Restore the roar.

Well, fuck, I'm on Gata level then.

That means being head of PatriotsGAF, a well known GAF member, and a Super Bowl winner. Doesn't sound to bad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave, natch

jamie-foxx.gif

Konka

Banned

That was 7 years ago bro.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Gata is like the Terry of the NFL GAF department. He probably has a very attractive Ms. Gata at home that he ignores while pulling his pud to Gronk photoshops

brentech

I'm not going to rehab you facetious fuck. Rehab is a waste of time and money, unless you're detoxing, which I'm not, and understand what the problem is.

Partying is tiresome and alcohol and drugs have been impeding me the last 10 years from enjoying and succeeding like a phantom pass interference call that ruins your Super Bowl chances.
You truly embody "your own worst enemy"
People with a problem always act like they're above it when it gets real. Even a week after having an epiphany and possibly doing the right thing.

Idk he had 2 possessions in the last 2 minutes against the cowboys in the most important lions game of the season and he blew it twice. Or was that someone else's fault?

Top Bottom