• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Colasante

Mike Mayock said that Jimmy Garoppolo would be the #3 quarterback in this year's class. Considering all the teams that need quarterbacks and the terrible free agent crop, there's no way he would have lasted to #32 for the Patriots, let alone the 2nd round. Any Patriots fan who still thinks he was a bad selection can kick rocks now.

JaMarco

Mike Mayock said that Jimmy Garoppolo would be the #3 quarterback in this year's class. Considering all the teams that need quarterbacks and the terrible free agent crop, there's no way he would have lasted to #32 for the Patriots, let alone the 2nd round. Any Patriots fan who still thinks he was a bad selection can kick rocks now.
Would you trade him for a top 16 first rounder this year?

I was on board from day one.

Sortha

Colasante

Word has come out that the Eagles once declined a Nick Foles for Josh Gordon trade. That's really unfortunate. Gordon obviously has his issues, but I think if he were able to play for the Eagles last season, they would have won the division.

Would you trade him for a top 16 first rounder this year?

No. He's in a good position to succeed Brady when his contract runs out, if not sooner. Without Garoppolo, Patriots would have to pay Brian Hoyer $3-4 million to back up Brady.

Bread

Banned
Pretty cool that the Pats first 2 picks were basically red shirted and we still won it all.

jbug617

Banned
If you all don't start getting along I'll start posting some weird ass animu, weird enough to make you feel you should be incarcerated.

kancolle-pv-gif-03.gif

Arc

I don't understand how a videogame can cause people to freak out the way they are over The Order. I guess that explains why I barely find myself on the gaming side of GAF anymore.

RBH

I don't understand how a videogame can cause people to freak out the way they are over The Order. I guess that explains why I barely find myself on the gaming side of GAF anymore.

Middle school can be a tough time for some people!

It was bad enough having EJ Manuel be your only option after Orton left in the best way possible. "Fixing" the problem by getting fucking McCown is just cruel

At least dm's free from the mccown misery

He can hold the clip-board with Black Blaine Gabbert. He must have years of experience doing it.

Seriously though I'm just numb to it at this point, idefc who we bring in, until we stop sucking I'm just going to assume it was a gigantic fucking mistake.

jbug617

Banned

Probably because it is the first release of the Sony exclusive hype train (Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Uncharted 4) since Infamous a yr ago is probably the reason.

Probably because it is the first release of the Sony exclusive hype train (Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Uncharted 4) since Infamous a yr ago is probably the reason.

From what I'v heard from people who have seen the game in action, it's suuuuuuuper QTE heavy. Like GoW level.

zychi

Banned
From what I'v heard from people who have seen the game in action, it's suuuuuuuper QTE heavy. Like GoW level.

theres an entire playthrough up on youtube. the people saying its longer than 5 hours are insane. there's video evidence of the entire game.

the people complaining its only 5 hours will still buy it, and then talk shit about it on the internet.

it's the only game i planned on getting until mgs5/fifa16, after MM3d came out. so iim getting it, beating it, and throwing my ps4 and the game on ebay to get most of the value back

theres an entire playthrough up on youtube. the people saying its longer than 5 hours are insane. there's video evidence of the entire game.

the people complaining its only 5 hours will still buy it, and then talk shit about it on the internet.

it's the only game i planned on getting until mgs5/fifa16, after MM3d came out. so iim getting it, beating it, and throwing my ps4 and the game on ebay to get most of the value back

I want Phantom Pain so fucking bad.

The order looks pretty lame to me. People seem desperate for Playstation games ATM.

I mean, I'm not against it. If the reviews are killer I'll get it. It's just that the setting doesn't do much for me.

zychi

Banned
I want Phantom Pain so fucking bad.

i built a motherfucking pc for it two days after it was announced it was coming to steam.
obv the pc has more than one use, but i have to play it maxed out.

also, thanks to jbug for the code and 8x11 for trying, got the messenger bag! everytime i use it ill think of nfl gaf now

The order looks pretty lame to me. People seem desperate for Playstation games ATM.

I mean, I'm not against it. If the reviews are killer I'll get it. It's just that the setting doesn't do much for me.

its looking like one of the best graphics looking console games in awhile. the mechanics look like gears, which i love. i paid $40 for MGSGZ and feel like i got my moneys worth. i'm not a 15 year old begging mommy for the new hotness like half of gaming side. if its short, if its long, once im done, i'm selling it

i built a motherfucking pc for it two days after it was announced it was coming to steam.
obv the pc has more than one use, but i have to play it maxed out.

also, thanks to jbug for the code and 8x11 for trying, got the messenger bag! everytime i use it ill think of nfl gaf now

Dude I just bought two ram sticks and a new GFX specifically for the purpose of playing MGS5, getting here tomorrow, so hype.

Top Bottom