• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

ampere

It's Tom Brady week on NFL network

image.php

:D

Every Ubisoft game, man. So bad.

I still liked it overall but damn it just got repetitive. I actually took like 3 weeks off from playing it before finally beating it. I still might tackle the final fortress as those are actually really fun but I have no interest in the other side quests. I'm good on open world games for a while now. When's the next big one? Batman?

zychi

Banned
I still liked it overall but damn it just got repetitive. I actually took like 3 weeks off from playing it before finally beating it. I still might tackle the final fortress as those are actually really fun but I have no interest in the other side quests. I'm good on open world games for a while now. When's the next big one? Batman?

I got to the "decision" part and stopped playing. It was better than FC3 but I just couldn't force myself to finish it.

I don't know I thought it was an okay open world game. Yeah it's repetitive as all hell but as a dumb "I just wanna sit here and kill stuff" game it's fun for what it is.

That and the villain was cool. Not worth the price of the game but he was kinda fun.

When I grew up, I would only eat burgers with mayo. Of course, the burgers were bricks of charcoal (love you dad but wtf?).

I'm more of a BBQ sauce person now. Unless it is a hot dog, I can do with some mustard in that case.

I'm from Texas, where burning your meat can get a man shot.

How could one survive like that?

Though yeah I mostly put either high end spiced mustard on stuff or Ranch with some BBQ mixed in.

I don't know I thought it was an okay open world game. Yeah it's repetitive as all hell but as a dumb "I just wanna sit here and kill stuff" game it's fun for what it is.

That and the villain was cool. Not worth the price of the game but he was kinda fun.

the best part was figuring out the outposts and fortresses. I wish there were more of them.

Serby is basically reporting that the Giants will soon franchise JPP so as to negotiate a long term contract.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/16/giants-perfect-plan-for-jpp-keep-him-or-get-two-1st-round-picks/

“They will negotiate to tag him,” a league source familiar with the Giants’ thinking told The Post.

If the market is not what Pierre-Paul hopes it will be between now and the March 2 negotiating window and he remains a Giant, he would receive a guaranteed salary based on the five-year average cap percentage of the franchise tag for his position, or receive the same 120 percent raise as the exclusive franchise player.

It would also buy the Giants time to work out a long-term deal with him. The Giants would prefer a deal that would pay Pierre-Paul in the $11 million-to-$12 million range instead of a whopping $14.6 million for 2015, considering they are $18 million under the cap.

Also, Mayock has Sherff rated as his top offensive lineman but projects him to guard. Much like Martin and Pugh before him. He compares him favorable to Martin in this article:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/02/nfl_networks_mike_mayock_says_iowa_offensive_tackl.html

Draft analysts have been debating for weeks over whether University of Iowa offensive lineman Brandon Scherff is better suited at tackle, the position he played in college, or at guard, where he profiles well physically.

NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said at a conference call that the Scherff-Martin comparison was a strong one, and said that ultimately he will be a good player at any offensive line position, but could be a special player on the inside.

"It's a question of a very similar conversation that we had with Zack Martin last year. You could start [Martin] at left tackle, and he'd be a good left tackle, you could start him at right tackle and be a very good right tackle," Mayock said. "But as it turned out, he was an All-Pro, year one, at right guard. And when I look at Brandon Scherff, I see a similar example, I see a similar kid with longer arms, so that leads me to think he can play outside more easily. And again, I believe he can play outside. However, I think his best position, because of his power, his toughness, and his football sense is inside. I think he's an All-Pro guard, but that doesn't mean he can't play tackle in the NFL."

Sherff has been on my radar since the process started and he's been mocked to the Giants. I really like his game. He has some technique and footwork issues to work through but he has some serious power and push in the run game. It's a pick I'd love for the Giants to make.

Draxal

Serby is basically reporting that the Giants will soon franchise JPP so as to negotiate a long term contract.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/16/giants-perfect-plan-for-jpp-keep-him-or-get-two-1st-round-picks/

Also, Mayock has Sherff rated as his top offensive lineman but projects him to guard. Much like Martin and Pugh before him. He compares him favorable to Martin in this article:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/02/nfl_networks_mike_mayock_says_iowa_offensive_tackl.html

Sherff has been on my radar since the process started and he's been mocked to the Giants. I really like his game. He has some technique and footwork issues to work through but he has some serious power and push in the run game. It's a pick I'd love for the Giants to make.

Which means they're not taking him.

I bet you they go La'el as he has the higher upside.

MRSA

Banned
I'm having Mexican tonight, in honor of you mrsa

I hate you, my friend chris.trejo would understand. You on the other hand can choke on a bag of dicks with your Mexican food.

Let's go to Javier's at Newport Coast, Kobe frequents there apparently to pick up on trophy wives.

I hate you, my friend chris.trejo would understand. You on the other hand can choke on a bag of dicks with your Mexican food.

Let's go to Javier's at Newport Coast, Kobe frequents there apparently to pick up on trophy wives.

Our pats hate is what keeps us together you know you can't deny it, I'm not old enough for a trophy wife but I won't turn down a one night stand

bionic77

The problem with Mexican food is that once you have had good Mexican food (hard to find on the east coast outside of NYC) than it is impossible to eat the anything else. I have yet to find a good Mexican restaurant in philly, which is a food town.

While we can get good to decent NY style pizza pretty easily on the best coast, Mexican food is hard to obtain.

And for those poors who love salmonella, Taco Bell is not food, let alone Mexican food.

Top Bottom