• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

The problem with Mexican food is that once you have had good Mexican food (hard to find on the east coast outside of NYC) than it is impossible to eat the anything else. I have yet to find a good Mexican restaurant in philly, which is a food town.

While we can get good to decent NY style pizza pretty easily on the best coast, Mexican food is hard to obtain.

And for those poors who love salmonella, Taco Bell is not food, let alone Mexican food.

When we get together for our group French laundry dinner I'll take you too some places around here,

bionic77

Taco Bell is some of the best American eats.

Still better than Mexican food.
One of my best friends got salmonella 3 times from Taco Bell (all different restaurants) while at college.

After the 3rd time he swore it off forever. I stopped eating there well before that.

This was in the 90s and you could eat a meal there for a buck. Maybe they have improved their quality to pet food standards now. I don't know and I don't care to find out.

MRSA

Banned
3535509654_c50d90bc46_z.jpg

That pin will be our memorabilia of the No Pats Fans Club.

Narag

Watching snl40. Its been 45 minutes of old footage. Do they do anything new?

Yeah, they revisit some familiar sketches, new digital short, weekend update with jane curtin, a nice retrospective on eddie murphy's influence by chris rock followed by eddie murphy not giving a shit, some musical acts, and a great martin short bit involving musical sketches over the years.

Top Bottom