• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
Odette+Annable+dondurma+yalama.gif

JABEE

Sounds like Nate Allen wasn't arrested. He was detained by the police when a woman accused him of exposing himself to her. The police realized she wasn't telling the truth and released him.

cdyhybrid

Mayock on the UW defenders in the draft:

Defensive tackle Danny Shelton, cornerback Marcus Peters, linebacker/running back/safety Shaq Thompson, and linebacker Hau'oli Kikaha each earned high praise from Mayock on Monday.

On Shelton: "Shelton is a top-10 pick for me. I love him. Reminds me of [Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle] Haloti Ngata, I think everybody sees that comparison. Powerful, better feet than you think, and I'm surprised at how many snaps he can play at a high level."

On Kikaha: "Had a couple ACLs [injuries] early in his career. Has played, been healthy the last two years. Great motor off the edge. Has some edge skills, not as long as you would like. I'm anxious to see what he learns and how he looks. I think he could be a second- or third-round edge rusher."

On Peters: "Peters is a top-20 player just off tape. Love him as a press corner. My only issue with Peters on the field is he gets sloppy in off-coverage. I think he's much better when his concentration is fully engaged in the press. I don't think he's as good off. Obviously, you've got to qualify all the off-the-field issues."

On Thompson: "Shaq Thompson is one of the most fun guys to watch on tape this year. I know GMs that are looking at him as a running back, linebacker, and safety. Most teams as a linebacker. I've got him as a safety. He can be a Kam Chancellor type on first down in your base and then drop down and play linebacker in your dime, and that's really important in today's world."

From http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...mbine-QA/e8c26a20-592d-4b05-b21f-274f5d9cd71b

zychi

Banned
Lorne michaels is/was banging Wiig? Right? Shes not funny. Why does she get so much screentime? Theres 40 years of better people. Jesus

rando14

What's it like to have food poisoning? Never suffered from salmonella or bacillus cereus.

NVD, malaise, etc, can be 1-16 hours post consumption depending on the pathogen. There shouldnt be any associated fever though, and unfortunately as you know its probably gonna be self-limiting

:jnc are you worried about the Taco Bell you had

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Former Jet Chris Johnson moaning about his playing time, blaming Idzik and giving Rex a free pass.

I don't care who called his number, dude should never have taken carries away from Ivory. I even preferred Powell--whose game seemed to suffer the most this year as a result.

ampere

Yeah I'm on #teamnoonion. Always get a bit peeved when an onion sneaks its way into the lettuce pile at a sub place.

Fried/caramalized onions aren't too bad though.

brentech

My wife's pharmacy chain is local owned to greater Cleveland area and a big sponser of every Cleveland sports team including the Browns.

She used to float, but her own store opened up this past October.
Anyways, two Browns players are going to be there for a meet and greet today with staff and customers.

Barkevious Mingo and John Greco

Greco actually went to Toledo within the same time that my wife and I were there. She was really hoping Haden would be there, but I think there was little to no chance of that. She just knows him from his local chevy car commercials.

Class cancelled after two inches of snow (and like an eighth of an inch of ice).

#HowSouthDealsWithSnow

Probably a large reaction to last year where schools and businesses were way too slow to close during the big storm and forced people to travel in weather they were woefully unprepared for. That's how things like the carfire.jpg happen.

As for me, I refuse to be the stereotypical southerner who can't drive in winter weather. Snow starts falling and I'm gonna stay my ass home.

The Yankees then say,
But Grover you'll never learn how to drive in it if you don't practice. What happens when you move up north?

Fuck that and fuck the cold in general
I'll head out to Florida and hang out with Gata or head out to the West Coast and hang out with my Cali bros before I become a scalawag.

Top Bottom