• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Tom Penny

Rob Gronkowski spikes a Dolphins hat

Fuck gronk and anyone that likes him!!!

quinn-cry.gif

What a dummy. Motivating Miami for the upcoming season.

JABEE

It wasn't good enough.

"With Goodell On Our Side"

Oh the game it is nothin'
My plays they means less
The team I cheer for
Is called the Patriots
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And the land that I live in
Has Goodell on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The Patriots charged
The Raiders fell
The Patriots charged
The Rams died
Oh the league was young
With Goodell on its side.

The AFC Championship had its day
And the Super Bowl too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With deflated balls in their hands
And Goodell on their side.

The dynasty days, boys
They came and they went
The reason for winning
I never did get
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the taping
When Goodell’s on your side.

When the 2014 Super Bowl
Came to an end
We forgave the media
And then we were friends
Though they skewered poor Tommy
In the conference he cried
The Media now too
Have Goodell on their side.

I've learned to hate refs
All through my whole life
If another scandal comes
It's them we must bribe
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With Goodell on my side.

But now we got drugs
Of the chemical dust
If use them we're forced to
Then use them we must
One push of the syringe
and a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When Goodell’s on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Tim Tebow
Was betrayed by Belichick
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Bill Belichick
Had Goodell on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If Goodell’s on our side
He'll restore the roar.

JABEE

Original Version by Bob Dylan

Godslay

Banned
With your own cash money?

First gaming related item I ever purchased was a Dreamcast and Soul Calibur.

I bought a PS1 on release after splitting wood for my grandparents for a half a day every weekday in the summer. In retrospect it was a terrible deal considering I was paid next to nothing, but I didn't have many other options to make cash at that age.

I played the hell out if Toshinden and Espn Extreme games that fall though, so completely worth it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Birthday money when I was 4 or 5.

Oh if we're talking that, then I have absolutely no clue. I had a lot of NES games as a kid and was constantly buying used games from the video game store as well as trading old ones in.

I didn't have my first real job until I was a senior in high school though when I worked at a Walmart for the explicit purpose of buying a Dreamcast.

I bought a PS1 on release after splitting wood for my grandparents for a half a day every weekday in the summer. In retrospect it was a terrible deal considering I was paid next to nothing, but I didn't have many other options to make cash at that age.

I played the hell out if Toshinden and Espn Extreme games that fall though, so completely worth it.

Toshinden was awesome, ESPN Extreme Games not as much.

Air Combat, Twisted Metal, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer, and Wipeout were all amazing early games on that system. My personal favorites were Panzer General and Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 though.

Got our first nice snowstorm of the year, about 6" at my place and 14" or so at work. Thankfully the work vehicle I took home (needed some 4WD) wouldn't start this morning thanks to a dead battery. Of course the only pair of jumper cables I owned were in my car... at work. Finally found some a few hours later and made it in 4 hours late. Great day so far!

MechDX

Slower than Ryan Mallett.

Actually Mallett has one of the quickest release and overall ball speed of any NFL QB. Combine that with his great awareness at which he can run O'Briens offense and he is quite possibly the most underrated QB currently in the league. He will show that this year when given a full opportunity in training camp with a chance to gel with all the offensive talent around him. He will surely be a top 5 QB this year and can lead the Texans to greatness.

#BelieveInBOB2015

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Actually Mallett has one of the quickest release and overall ball speed of any NFL QB. Combine that with his great awareness at which he can run O'Briens offense and he is quite possibly the most underrated QB currently in the league. He will show that this year when given a full opportunity in training camp with a chance to gel with all the offensive talent around him. He will surely be a top 5 QB this year and can lead the Texans to greatness.

#BelieveInBOB2015

3vKJqc7.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

#BelieveInBOB2015

So who's faster, IRG3 in his wheelchair, Mallett, or Schoob?

Godslay

Banned
Toshinden was awesome, ESPN Extreme Games not as much.

Air Combat, Twisted Metal, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer, and Wipeout were all amazing early games on that system. My personal favorites were Panzer General and Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 though.

Yeah those early games were actually really good at the time. RE was the first game that really blew my mind though.

Just like you were being serious about the Ziel.
Lol did I ever fucking say he would be a top 5 Qb? He was my personal favorite Qb in the draft, and we took him. Stfup

And don't fucking act like you didn't like him at one point too, Mr. Edits old posts in the draft thread.

jakncoke

Banned

#BelieveInBOB2015

kas jr.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lol did I ever fucking say he would be a top 5 Qb? He was my personal favorite Qb in the draft, and we took him. Stfup

And don't fucking act like you didn't like him at one point too, Mr. Edits old posts in the draft thread.

Wait someone edits old posts so they don't get called out later?

Wow.

rando14

Lol yall didnt know that? Coldplay went back a couple months ago and edited his posts about Juan manziel in the Draft thread, changed them from complimentary to derogatory

Subitai

You guys piling up on Gata is a very amusing lunch distraction. I don't even care about people in the cafeteria looking at me when I laugh at my phone.

With your own cash money?

First gaming related item I ever purchased was a Dreamcast and Soul Calibur.
My man! Dreamcast was the first console I got with my own money.

My first gaming purchase in general was Wing Commander.

MechDX

Jeff Schudel @jsbrownsinsider
· 1h 1 hour ago
The Texans are expected to re-sign Ryan Mallett before free agency and make him their starter in 2015, according to http://HoustonTexans.com .

Jeff Schudel @jsbrownsinsider
· 1h 1 hour ago
Texans also expected to release Ryan Fitzpatrick, so maybe he will be Browns QB next season. He was 6-6 2014. Looks pretty good right now.

Hey BG who is this guy?

Ryan FitzCleveland
Lol yall didnt know that? Coldplay went back a couple months ago and edited his posts about Juan manziel in the Draft thread, changed them from complimentary to derogatory
He said somthing about manziel and I called him out on liking him, and he went back and edited the post. He even had a fucking JFF avatar at one point and wanted the bengals to draft him.

MRSA

Banned
NVD, malaise, etc, can be 1-16 hours post consumption depending on the pathogen. There shouldnt be any associated fever though, and unfortunately as you know its probably gonna be self-limiting

:jnc are you worried about the Taco Bell you had

Nope, just curious.

I figure I drink enough booze to kill off any unwanted bacteria.

Top Bottom