• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

nixon-resigns-o.gif

MechDX

lol

What is worse? Going back and changing months old posts or going back and finding all those old posts to see the edit?

Rest of the league are you even trying

"I truly believe Cleveland was where I was supposed to end up" God must hate you then dawg

This is the coldest post of them all :jnc

hold me, brother. i am emotionally destroyed.

We are geniuses.

Bill is not.

I give this draft an F.

So nuanced.

Welcome, friend. Clear that the Pats are on the way to another bye and loss in the AFCCG. Browns on the way up

Smh

We are one my friend

<3

I love how so many people are going nuts about The Order's length. I wouldn't mind at all if it's 7 hours or so, easier to hold off for a sale and more time for other games!

MRSA

Banned
What to do with Coldplay?

He already wasn't invited to the No Pats Fans Club on account that he's a Pats fan. I say he must be banished to snes' dungeon.

ampere

Yeah a game being short doesn't mean it's not fun, just means don't drop $60 on it.

Mirror's Edge was amazing, but I'm glad I only spent $5 on it.

MechDX

Albert Breer &#8207;@AlbertBreer · 2m2 minutes ago
The Browns have formally hired Kevin O'Connell. Club's plan was to add him in time for the combine, after he finished up prior commitments.

Good hire for the Browns since he did workouts with Mariotta and Winston. #HireGate

Top Bottom