• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

ampere

The Patriots almost didn't win the Superbowl.

But then they did

image.php

Godslay

Banned
So Kubiak said he's going to run what Manning does best and therefore concede running the offense.

Won't be full control, I'm certain. You'll probably see more of what Indy did in the early years mixed with a healthy dose of ZBS rushing.

Kubes even went so far as to say some of the stuff he and Shanny did was modeled after Indys offense with Manning.

Guess we'll have to see, but I trust them to make something good.

So Kubiak can do that in Denver but two years ago in Houston he couldn't?

From what I've gathered, Schaub had low football IQ and Kubes never really trusted him to run the offense. Thus he never relinquished full control.

Think of it like this, Kubes probably sees Manning more as a peer and Schaub as a subordinate. Therefore the trust and history is there for him to approach Manning to work together to build and execute an offense together, rather than have someone just execute it like Schaub.

Once Manning is done, Brock will be in the same shoes as Schaub. Very little control at first, more and more responsibility as he proves capable of executing the plays passed down. You know Kubes pride is in the O, but with Manning he has to adapt to him and vice versa. If it was a lower tier guy or inexperienced I'd be fine with Kubes taking the reins.

MechDX

From what I've gathered, Schaub had low football IQ and Kubes never really trusted him to run the offense. Thus he never relinquished full control.

Think of it like this, Kubes probably sees Manning more as a peer and Schaub as a subordinate. Therefore the trust and history is there for him to approach Manning to work together to build and execute an offense together, rather than have someone just execute it like Schaub.

Once Manning is done, Brock will be in the same shoes as Schaub. Very little control at first, more and more responsibility as he proves capable of executing the plays passed down. You know Kubes pride is in the O, but with Manning he has to adapt to him and vice versa. If it was a lower tier guy or inexperienced I'd be fine with Kubes taking the reins.

I love ya Slay but you are completely wrong on this one. Absolutely 100% incorrect. Ask ANY Texans insider, beat writer or casual blogger and they will all verify this.

ampere

So he made the logos bigger and in some cases put in an ugly background.

So glad I now know about bro bible.

I think Brobible is just reposting something someone else did

Most of the designs are boring though, not interesting like the Star Wars themed helmets someone did.

MechDX

Jimmy Kempski ‏@JimmyKempski · 5h5 hours ago
If Mel Kiper's initial mock drafts over the last 5 years were 100% accurate, here's who your team would have drafted:

B-IP721IUAA4bJg.png:large

Interesting hypothetical

manfestival

What the fuck is this "kappa" thing I'm seeing pop up in threads?

Someone explain it to us olds.

░░░░░░░░░ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄

░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

On Suh:

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 5m5 minutes ago
#Lions GM Martin Mayhew says he is "very optimistic" team will re-sign DT Ndamukong Suh

..and Fitzgeralds new contract:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago
On Larry Fitzgerald’s deal: It’s technically a 4-year deal for cap reasons, but the last 2 years void. $22M fully guaranteed over 2 yrs

Bread

Banned
How is man festival gonna try and tell us he's not SNES when he keeps posting the same twitch shit that I see on snes's twitter

Fuck snes

Godslay

Banned
I love ya Slay but you are completely wrong on this one. Absolutely 100% incorrect. Ask ANY Texans insider, beat writer or casual blogger and they will all verify this.

I'll take your word for it, but it seems like Schaub had all the tools, just couldn't put it together.

I understand he's an intelligent guy in general, but some have questioned his football IQ. Whether that is true I don't know. It's just a bit damning when Kubes won't turn the offense over to him. Is it a matter of being a control freak or Schaub not being fully capable? We'll probably never know, but I'd imagine it's a gray area.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My organization traded a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson. It was such a terrible decision that we used his pregnant girlfriend as an excuse to suspend him, and option out of paying him so we can free up some cap space this coming year.

Discuss.

Yeah, Arbitration's gonna get him that money once he files a grievance :lol

Fox318

Marcus Mariota or Amari Cooper are the only 2 people I want to see the jets pick.

Unless they can get a haul of draft picks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Unless snes goes out of his way to post about playstation and DOTA related stuff, that's not snes.

Also snes uses apostrophes in his contractions if you want to get super technical.

Top Bottom