• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
I think Brandon Scherff will be in play for Raiders at #4 if Williams is gone and they can't trade down.

Just reported today that Austin Howard will be moving back to RT after a bad year at RG, so Scherff could plug in nicely at RG.

You don't draft needs, always BPA.

Raiders will trade back and they won't demand a ransom.

You don't draft needs, always BPA.

Raiders will trade back and they won't demand a ransom.

Who's better than Scherff at 4, if Williams gone? Not really sold on the top 3 WRs or Shane Ray or Gregory at 4.

Agreed they won't ask for much to move back, said that a month ago and got laughed at.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lunchbox being king of the Pats seemed more fitting in some ways.

Gata reminds me of that character from Baseketball that had to sleep in a box.

Make avatar bets on the Lions and talk shit brehs

At least I bet on my own team

When did you ever bet on the Jaguars?

Point out the post

whitney_receipts.gif

MRSA

Banned
Keep studying because that's how you afford the French Laundry.

rando and RBH being good friends will be how we will afford French Laundry for the No Pats Fans Club.

What pisses me off about cellular respiration is that it changes in every fuckin science class. 36, 38, 40 ATP? What the fuck, pick one and stick with it.

It means your a naive young king with good intentions but I've got a pretty big army and am coming for your crown.

Also you're a child of incest.

Your punishment will be long and excruciating. You will no longer feel pain or anything. You will wish for death.

You are sentenced to a lifetime of being a Dolphins fan.

Yo, if you're a fan of superhero shows watch the Flash, best hero show on TV right now on my opinion.

Browns uniform stuff, hype!

I'm a fan of brownie the elf though :/

Excited to see it. Really hope it doesn't suck.

Not that it matters. We'll just be slightly prettier turds next year. (God willing.)

Top Bottom