• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I have a problem guys.

I'm waiting for IKEA to deliver my new desk and bed and stuff, but I just had a nice cup of coffee and now need to poop.

Do I take the risk and just go now, knowing they can show up at my door whilst I'm Larry'ing or do I wait, taking the risk that I have to wait for another hour before I can do my doodies?

Take a shit on your lawn, that way you can sign/pick up your package while shitting.

Syrinx

I have a problem guys.

I'm waiting for IKEA to deliver my new desk and bed and stuff, but I just had a nice cup of coffee and now need to poop.

Do I take the risk and just go now, knowing they can show up at my door whilst I'm Larry'ing or do I wait, taking the risk that I have to wait for another hour before I can do my doodies?

If they're gonna be there for any length of time, take the shit now.

Take a shit on your lawn, that way you can sign/pick up your package while shitting.

I only have a lawn at the back of the apartment. Not gonna solve my problem!

If they're gonna be there for any length of time, take the shit now.

They're gonna have to place my new bed in my room, and looking at it now, I have no clue how the fuck they are gonna do it with the angle they have to take to enter the place being pretty impossible. I'm just happy I don't have to do anything besides make them some coffee.

They're gonna have to place my new bed in my room, and looking at it now, I have no clue how the fuck they are gonna do it with the angle they have to take to enter the place being pretty impossible. I'm just happy I don't have to do anything besides make them some coffee.

You can't just build your own Ikea bed?

Wait... you mean it's not just going to be a small box containing parts?

Righty tighty, lefty loosy.

#NeverForget

Edit: Putting this shit together like a goddamn boss. Gonna start my own construction/ furniture making company. Gonna call it "Close enough"

CleanRectangularFeline.gif

bionic77

Who here has a futon?
I used to have one in law school.

They are the worst to sleep on.

Only fat girls, Pats fans and uggos should be made to sleep on them.

And I am old enough to remeber making furniture before ikea. IKEA sucks balls but they at least pushed eveyone to put a ton of pictures in directions. Before that there used to be almost no pictures and no one could understand the directions. Eventually you would feel so stupid because you could not understand the directions that you would just look at the box and try to make whatever was on it with the pieces given. Usually many parts were left over....

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking -20 again. morning you fuckos. I sure hate having to start later. Maybe i'll get hit by a car and can sue them and become oprah rich

Tom Penny

I used to have one in law school.

They are the worst to sleep on.

Only fat girls, Pats fans and uggos should be made to sleep on them.

And I am old enough to remeber making furniture before ikea. IKEA sucks balls but they at least pushed eveyone to put a ton of pictures in directions. Before that there used to be almost no pictures and no one could understand the directions. Eventually you would feel so stupid because you could not understand the directions that you would just look at the box and try to make whatever was on it with the pieces given. Usually many parts were left over....

Did you ever buy a new desk?

How would the Eagles trade up for Mariotta?

Dude will go top 3 by the looks of it and the Eagles are picking 20th overall. They would need to mortgage away their first round picks of the next 5 years to trade up that high.

Unless Mariotta decides to take his dick out whilst running his 40, I just don't see it happening.
As a Jaguars fan, I would gladly take the Eagles first 3 picks this year, 1st and 3rd round picks the next 2 years for the third pick.

Just go back to bed, Darkest

At a certain point the thing should just say "keep the heat on and don't leave the house"

Haha they cancelled my university because of the cold, but I don't even have friday classes smdh
Some dude at my work said it was -22 at his place this morning. Coldest I've ever seen it in the 5 years I've lived here. I don't really mind, it's kind of cool just to experience what this feels like, just as long as I don't have to be in it for more than a minute or two!

That was pretty much me in my math test today. Holy shit that was impossible.
You're back! Woooooo! What kind of math?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks, buddy. The worst part of this kind of weather is the electric bill...

Yeah electric heaters aren't great but what more do you typically need in the south?

We had a gas furnace in wisconsin but I vaguely remember these heating oil trucks up in New England. I guess that's how they survive!

Godslay

Banned
Reading Raiders aren't as interested in Julius Thomas as once thought. Jags are front runners right now with Falcons showing interest.

Top Bottom