• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Colasante

Combine buzz has the numbers for Byron Maxwell at $10 million APY and $6 million for Buster Skrine. Seems pretty rich for Maxwell to me, but I can see it happening.

rando14

Combine buzz has the numbers for Byron Maxwell at $10 million APY and $6 million for Buster Skrine. Seems pretty rich for Maxwell to me, but I can see it happening.

I dont think Byrons worth $10, but hey Maxie if you can get 10, rake in that paper my man!!

y5GKqwU.gif

Good, good, Eagles can cut Cary Williams and replace him with Byron Maxwell for only a few million more a year. Would be a HUGE upgrade. They'd have $1.6M in dead money, but they'd be able to put the $6.5M toward Maxwell.

MechDX

Todd Gurley won't let doctors check out his knee at the combine. I was bullish about the Patriots drafting him at 32 even after the torn ACL, but that's a strange red flag.

Brandon Scherff tweaked his hamstring and didn't finish his workouts for the day. Maybe that'll help him drop to the Patriots.

Didn't the doctors yesterday twist a combine participants ankle when checking him out? Would you want those same doctors messing with your recently surgically repaired knee?

BigAT

Didn't the doctors yesterday twist a combine participants ankle when checking him out? Would you want those same doctors messing with your recently surgically repaired knee?

Yes, Tyler Kroft out of Rutgers.

He can no longer participate in combine drills as a result.

cdyhybrid

I'm happy in the NFCW. Have a good dislike for the other teams. I'm sure the old timers would be happy if we switched with the Chargers though.

$10M for Maxwell? Keep gettin dem checks!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 34m34 minutes ago

Jameis Winston has had further testing to determine why he is experiencing weakness in his throwing shoulder. Underwent Electromyography

Man God

Non-Canon Member
After nearly a decade of nearly single handily devaluing the RB position I think it would be hilarious if New England took one of the stud RBs available as their pick assuming one of them falls that low, which may or may not happen.

Bread

Banned
After nearly a decade of nearly single handily devaluing the RB position I think it would be hilarious if New England took one of the stud RBs available as their pick assuming one of them falls that low, which may or may not happen.
It has been nearly 10 years since Brady invented the modern deep ball too, crazy.

Tom Penny

Doubtful. He'd probably make more money than Blount.

Colasante

I've wanted Todd Gurley on the Patriots for two years now. I don't think it will happen, because the real value for running backs come in the second and third rounds, but if any team would be willing to break the trend of no running backs going in the first, it'd be New England or Seattle this year.

eznark

Banned
I've wanted Todd Gurley on the Patriots for two years now. I don't think it will happen, because the real value for running backs come in the second and third rounds, but if any team would be willing to break the trend of no running backs going in the first, it'd be New England or Seattle this year.

White Gordon combo!

JaMarco

At 32, I don't think 1st/2nd round distinction really matters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

To be fair though Seattle and New England are basically drafting in the second round anyways.

zychi

Banned
the order threads here are hilarious

one week gaf cares about 1080p/fps/and how graphics look

the next week its too short of a game that they all preordered(I'm enjoying it btw, but someone on eBay already bought my copy so its basically a $2 rental for me

gaming side is just so funny this gem

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Jameis Winston "checked out fine at the hospital" after doctors at the NFL Combine discovered "weakness" in his throwing shoulder.
RapSheet reports that just one doctor perceived the weakness, which is common in pitchers. Winston pitches for the Florida State baseball team. Per Rapoport, the "throwing-related nerve issue" is "likely minor." It sounds like Winston's shoulder "injury" will end up as a non-story within a few days.
Via roto

Slo

the next week its too short of a game that they all preordered(I'm enjoying it btw, but someone on eBay already bought my copy so its basically a $2 rental for me

Gaming side has always lacked perspective.

bionic77

What is important depends on which console you own and support. And it changes often depending on how your console is doing versus the others.

If you really wanted the best games it seems like you would own a WiiU (if you were ok with losing average to mediocre 3rd party support). Assuming you didn't already have a 3DS.

Top Bottom