• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

ShaneB

I think draft season is the only time I actually check out NFL network

NFL Network gets plenty of watching from me. First bit of my lunch is generally spent watching nfl.com videos of nfl am stuff or total access pieces, etc etc. Since it's Friday, that means Molly Qerim on NFL AM. Good times.

Being a Dolphins fan has made me a cynical old bastard and I'm not even that old.

Great numbers by Dolphins standards or league wide standards?
I think Tannehill could be a top 10 QB in the NFL in a few more years. There is certainly a chance this doesn't happen but his development has been promising, especially considering the circumstances (mostly the unbelievably awful o-line and the massive number of hits he takes).

Ross will do everything in his power to keep him from ever winning a SB, though.

My goddamn pipes froze and now I don't have any hot water. Any one know how to thaw frozen pipes?

Just turn the water on a little, and hope none cracked. Costly repair if so. And next time the temp drops that low leave the water on at a drizzle and they won't freeze. Probably a good idea to wrap any exposed pipes outside in some cheap foam you can get at any hardware store as well.

Godslay

Banned
That Cecil Lammey tweet? Or something else?

Yes and no.

The Lammey tweet is new in terms of Raiders less interested, old in that the Jags have always been interested in JT. Just buzz though so could be totally wrong.

Jags would be a good spot for him. I think the Raiders are getting better/smarter in the FO so they should probably avoid JT. I think it would be the smart move, and that doesn't come from a fear of playing him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Walking around town it is super jarring to see plants wrapped up because its actually freezing.

Would really appreciate it if Orlando weather returned as soon as possible.

I hope it stays that cold for months
There is kind of a cycle with Bread where he makes an effort to befriend you just so he can take pleasure in stabbing you in the back. I'm not sure how many times I've gone through this cycle but I'm a pretty forgiving person so I probably won't learn my lesson anytime soon.

Next time he tries to be nice to you just focus on how racist he is.

I hate to see my bros fight like this.

Sorry dutch but bread has been out of line lately.

I hope a coworker catches you taking a picture of her ass and gives you a stern talking to.

There isn't anyone worth stalking here anyways!

There is kind of a cycle with Bread where he makes an effort to befriend you just so he can take pleasure in stabbing you in the back. I'm not sure how many times I've gone through this cycle but I'm a pretty forgiving person so I probably won't learn my lesson anytime soon.

You're right, fuck you bread I won't get caught up in your web of lies!

Bread

Banned

Hello friend, I hope you are doing well.

Yes and no.

The Lammey tweet is new in terms of Raiders less interested, old in that the Jags have always been interested in JT. Just buzz though so could be totally wrong.

Jags would be a good spot for him. I think the Raiders are getting better/smarter in the FO so they should probably avoid JT. I think it would be the smart move, and that doesn't come from a fear of playing him.

JDR has insight, so yeah if he doesn't want him, must have a reason. Kind of bummed if true tho as I think he'd be a good fit if Musgrave is really serious about using some of Chip's spread concepts.

Could also just be playing the leverage game and don't want to appear too eager.

rando14

W-Whoa!!

Breadley is this true, am I going to get punched in the butt

It's my burpday. I'm going to my in-laws tonight to celebrate Chinese New Year though so I probably will not have a super fun burpday.

I am debating bringing one of my bottles of Pappy Van Winkle to crack open but I dunno that I want to travel with it. It's always best when you are sitting in your favorite chair in the comfort of your home.

It's my burpday. I'm going to my in-laws tonight to celebrate Chinese New Year though so I probably will not have a super fun burpday.

I am debating bringing one of my bottles of Pappy Van Winkle to crack open but I dunno that I want to travel with it. It's always best when you are sitting in your favorite chair in the comfort of your home.

Happy burfday!

Happy Birthday! Also I need to try this Pappy stuff sounds good.

today_is_my_birthday.jpg

Colasante

Todd Gurley won't let doctors check out his knee at the combine. I was bullish about the Patriots drafting him at 32 even after the torn ACL, but that's a strange red flag.

Brandon Scherff tweaked his hamstring and didn't finish his workouts for the day. Maybe that'll help him drop to the Patriots.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Happy Birthday. I bought you some Dalwhinnie, which I'll also drink for you. I'm nice like that.

Colasante

So weird that Texas has both a DT and an RB named Malcolm Brown entering the draft. I've already gotten them confused more times than I can count.

He did pretty well already. I don't think he's falling out of the top 10.

Damn. I guess I'll have to move my guard draft crush to AJ Cann.

Todd Gurley won't let doctors check out his knee at the combine. I was bullish about the Patriots drafting him at 32 even after the torn ACL, but that's a strange red flag.

Brandon Scherff tweaked his hamstring and didn't finish his workouts for the day. Maybe that'll help him drop to the Patriots.

If he's still there at 25, there's no chance the Panthers don't take him.

Godslay

Banned
JDR has insight, so yeah if he doesn't want him, must have a reason. Kind of bummed if true tho as I think he'd be a good fit if Musgrave is really serious about using some of Chip's spread concepts.

Could also just be playing the leverage game and don't want to appear too eager.

I'm looking at it from the Broncos standpoint. Can they replace him with someone similar with a somewhat similar level of production at a lower price? I think so. The TE probably plays a different role more often in a Kubiak offense so JT is probably devalued here.

He's a good bonus to an offense and a damn fine rz threat. The only questions I have is how will he pan out when the focus of a defense is pointed on him rather than containing DT, Sanders, Welker, etc and him getting some favorable matchups. Not to mention Manning transforming him to realize his talent. Also the questions of his health.

I really don't know what will happen. He's a pricy gamble at this point. Assuming he gets 9/10. Raiders have the money to blow so why not I guess?

Top Bottom