• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Crisco

Banned
Maybe the plan is for Tomsula to completely fuck up the team, get the #1 pick to replace Kaep, and hire Saban or Meyer? I mean, at least acknowledge how bad this looks.

Goddamn the comments on ninersnation for the Tomsula press conference are gold...

Eating a little crow here
I’ve previously said Jed York was a worthless twit, but seeing this press conference, I’ll have to walk that back a little bit. The guy is a master ventriloquist- you can hardly see his lips move, or his arm up Tomsula’s backside.

Holy shit
TadkV.gif

This sounds like an improv troupe was just given "Announce a new football coach" as a scenario

harbs had a plan. tomsula is soiling his underpants.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So many teams being fucked over this off season thanks to owners letting personality conflicts override the better choices. Only one that's worked out so far was the Bills and that's mostly cuz the Falcons screwed up worse!

Took a nap cause I felt like shit and I see Spags was brought back.

Ehhhh. Hopefully I'm wrong and he can recapture some of that former glory. At least we'll be an attacking defense again.

BigAT

49ers CEO Jed York: "This is a different search than we did four years ago. It's a much more detailed, thorough search."

Is it just me or are they saying all the wrong things...

They interviewed a single candidate then hired someone they didn't even interview. What was their search process last time, throwing darts at a board?

Mrbob

They interviewed a single candidate then hired someone they didn't even interview. What was their search process last time, throwing darts at a board?

Has this ever happened in NFL history before? Hire a head coach without interviewing him for the job. Crazy.

I got a bad feeling about the Ravens making cuts. I can see is cutting both Ngata and Webb. Webb was awful, but we need corners. I expect us to go there often at the draft. We have the depth to replace Ngata, with Jermigan and Brandon Williams, who reminds me of Sam Adams, but I don't like move unless we can bring him back for less. Ngata makes things happen.

MechDX

Don't try to make yourself feel better. Any discussion of gaming sales / console wars is worth of being made fun of. Any discussion. Because its so goddamn unimportant.

Except I was not discussing it, just stated a known fact based on what was happening.

Please feel free to post androgynous "girls" and Shit pizza pics though

Konka

Banned
Except I was not discussing it, just stated a known fact based on what was happening.

Please feel free to post androgynous "girls" and Shit pizza pics though

I'll continue to post shitty pizza but I certainly won't pretend that anyone cares about it and I certainly won't comment on gaming shit. I also won't mock women by calling them androgynous. But if you feel the need to mock "girls" please continue.

No comment.
Chill out, friend! ez will be a dick no matter what happens to the Packers.

If you really want to get under his skin, relish in the impending and inevitable March disappointment of Wisconsin Badgers basketball!

I got a bad feeling about the Ravens making cuts. I can see is cutting both Ngata and Webb. Webb was awful, but we need corners. I expect us to go there often at the draft. We have the depth to replace Ngata, with Jermigan and Brandon Williams, who reminds me of Sam Adams, but I don't like move unless we can bring him back for less. Ngata makes things happen.
How old is Ngata? Is he old enough to be considered washed up, so his price drops into Robot Ted range?

LevelNth

Banned
The Niner fans in here need to stop acting like petulant children and stop fucking whining. Baalke > Harbaugh. But I'll let you guys just eat your crow next season.

rando14

If the Hawks have a better record than the Niners next season I will never post in an NFL GAF thread again.

If the Niners record is better, you are never to post in an NFL GAF thread again. How about we save that too?

Hahaha daaaaaamn now THIS is a bet!!

The Niner fans in here need to stop acting like petulant children and stop fucking whining. Baalke > Harbaugh. But I'll let you guys just eat your crow next season.

Lololol

First off nope. But this isn't about that. I actually think baalke has been decent at his job. He's had some hits and misses like every gm.

My issue is how and why this entire situation played out. It's like if you and I worked together on a high level project. We have some different ideas on how to complete this project. This is good! We bounce things off each other. Maybe we don't always see eye to eye but there are healthy checks and balances.

Then one day you turn into a bitch and run to the boss. You plant seeds in his head that I'm a jerk, I'm tough to work with, I question authority, I'm not the right man for the job. AND despite the fact that I'm good at my job, the dumb motherfucker who is our boss because and only because he is the son of the owner of our company, who only owns our company because the brother of the current owner had to turn the team over to her for non-football related issues, decides he's going to fire me.

THEN he says levelNth you can hire whoever you want to take his place on the project. You then hire a low level tech support yes man guy because you know you can boss him around and he won't have shit to say. You are now the puppet master you always wanted to be! You also fucked over your tech support buddy because he is now the defacto captain of your titanic. And bet fucking dollars to donuts this shit is going down hard

Fucking congrats baalke and York you fucking losers I can't wait to do this dance again in 3 years when we are looking for another gm and coach.

I have never wished ill of the niners but I am fucking savoring the day Jeddy gets up on that podium 3 years from now and has to eat bags of dicks equivalent to the letters to Santa in that stupid fucking miracle on 34th street movie

I can't fucking wait

rando14

Lololol

First off nope. But this isn't about that. I actually think baalke has been decent at his job. He's had some hits and misses like every gm.

My issue is how and why this entire situation played out. It's like if you and I worked together on a high level project. We have some different ideas on how to complete this project. This is good! We bounce things off each other. Maybe we don't always see eye to eye but there are healthy checks and balances.

Then one day you turn into a bitch and run to the boss. You plant seeds in his head that I'm a jerk, I'm tough to work with, I question authority, I'm not the right man for the job. AND despite the fact that I'm good at my job, the dumb motherfucker who is our boss because and only because he is the son of the owner of our company, who only owns our company because the brother of the current owner had to turn the team over to her for non-football related issues, decides he's going to fire me.

THEN he says levelNth you can hire whoever you want to take his place on the project. You then hire a low level tech support yes man guy because you know you can boss him around and he won't have shit to say. You are now the puppet master you always wanted to be! You also fucked over your tech support buddy because he is now the defacto captain of your titanic. And bet fucking dollars to donuts this shit is going down hard

Fucking congrats baalke and York you fucking losers I can't wait to do this dance again in 3 years when we are looking for another gm and coach.

I have never wished ill of the niners but I am fucking savoring the day Jeddy gets up on that podium 3 years from now and has to eat bags of dicks equivalent to the letters to Santa in that stupid fucking miracle on 34th street movie

I can't fucking wait

Fuck it FMT, let's go bowling

cdyhybrid

I average like 79 ;-;

If I hit 3 digits I'm overjoyed.

I only go like once a year though, if I played more I could probably be a little better.

Top Bottom