• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Syrinx

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Alabama OC Lane Kiffin is a front-runner for 49ers OC job. Colts special assistant to HC Rob Chudzinski also under consideration.

Ol boy Lane about to backdoor his way back into the NFL.

Oh my God.

From having one of the best HCs and DCs to scraping the bottom of the trash can with the Browns.

MechDX

Funniest thing this off season is what the hell happened to Gase? He was the "hot" prospect linked to almost every job and now seems like he may be lucky to land an OC spot

I called Marrone to Houston a while back. Marrone and BOB are long time friends and his wife introduced BOB to his future wife .

Trestman has landed in Oakland. Expect him to interview and be hired within the next couple days. Word is he loves, Derek Carr.

Mike Smith is still in the mix for DC but is contemplating taking a year off. Sucks for us, as the DC candidates are being scooped up fast. My fear is a Mel Tucker reunion in Oakland with Del Rio and Trestman.

In the Browns OC Search, DeFilippo is kinda the guy I want.

Best guy for the job imo. I'd love to keep him, but he deserves a shot.

Just finished watching Fury, thought it was fantastic.

My movie of the year. Amazing from start to finish.

Hunter S.

Funniest thing this off season is what the hell happened to Gase? He was the "hot" prospect linked to almost every job and now seems like he may be lucky to land an OC spot

I called Marrone to Houston a while back. Marrone and BOB are long time friends and his wife introduced BOB to his future wife .
Bears and Raiders are considering Gase. Both want to emulate Denver it seems.

MechDX

B7pqmiXCEAAHLoo.jpg:large

#BESTIES

Mindlog

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Alabama OC Lane Kiffin is a front-runner for 49ers OC job. Colts special assistant to HC Rob Chudzinski also under consideration.

Ol boy Lane about to backdoor his way back into the NFL.
It's official. The Youngriest team in the league. Who are the Niners tanking for again?

@RattoCSN
Only in a world run by standup comedians can the next offensive coordinators in Oakland and San Francisco be Marc Trestman and Lane Kiffin.

@jon_bois
i think lane kiffin would be a great hire for the 49ers. furthermore, i feel that all men should nail their dicks to the side of a barn

Hunter S.

You keep attacking the Texans for their record but who do you think was ultimately responsible for that record from 2006-2013? That is half of our lifespan as a franchise
History does not always repeat itself especially when working with completely differant people. Countless examples in many sports show that changing scenery has different result. I will not be stuck with your idea that Kubiak will fail just because you say so . I am not stupid.

MechDX

History does not always repeat itself especially when working with completely differant people. Countless examples in many sports show that changing scenery has different result. I will not be stuck with your idea that Kubiak will fail just because you say so . I am not stupid.

Ive been the biggest supporter for Kubiak to get another shot, specifically in Denver. But every chance you get you attack the Texans as a shitty franchise that just is not allowed to have success.

I really want Trestman in Oakland. I think he would be another solid hire after getting Tice out of Atlanta.

Lane Kiffin continues to fail upward like I've never seen before

Mindlog

Welcome to the offseason party table.
Please pardon our delay. We had to change up the seating assignments at the last second here.

Top Bottom