• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

RBH

Oh hello, Packers-GAF.

There's cookies and punch in the back of the room. :)

18_zps9fbb70e7.jpg

Lions fans disgusted by loss to Cowboys. Cowboys fans disgusted by loss to Packers. Packers fans disgusted by loss to Seahawks. Seahawks to lose SB in shameful fashion?

brentech

Hire a coach that will go for it on third down.
I know people hate the decision to take field goals, but I agreed. Just got stood up 2 plays in a row. Not sure why going for it on 4th suddenly makes it automatic points.

That's kas speak. "If they would have kept the flag, we definitely would have scored."

Nope. That's not how football works. One outcome does not dictate another.

But anyways. I think I really was expecting/ready to lose going in, because it sunk in real fast when we went down and already accepted it. Time for dotes!

Jarnet87

I know people hate the decision to take field goals, but I agreed. Just got stood up 2 plays in a row. Not sure why going for it on 4th suddenly makes it automatic points.

That's kas speak. "If they would have kept the flag, we definitely would have scored."

Nope. That's not how football works. One outcome does not dictate another.

But anyways. I think I really was expecting/ready to lose going in, because it sunk in real fast when we went down and already accepted it. Time for dotes!

Those early field goal decision were far from the problem. Just an absolute disaster of a 2nd half from the Green Bay coaches and players.

JNA

Banned
Fire Capers. Please fire Capers. Fucking fire him please. Just do it. I'm sick of seeing that guy still on the staff.

JNA

Banned
You serious? Besides the prevent the defense played well. Its all on McCarthy

McCarthy will never get fired dude. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

I want him gone too believe me, but Ted doesn't have the balls to make such a bold move. So just fire the guy that I have also wanted gone for years.

FIRE CAPERS PLZ!

God I am so fucking sick right now.

Bessy67

McCarthy will never get fired dude. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

I want him gone too believe me, but Ted doesn't have the balls to make such a bold move. So just fire the guy that I have also wanted gone for years.

FIRE CAPERS PLZ!

God I am so fucking sick right now.
Ted doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. This isn't anything new. For the last 5 years since the Super Bowl this is the norm; Rodgers carries us to the playoffs and in the end he alone can't overcome the deficiencies of the rest of the team. I expect every coach to return next year, and I expect another disappointing playoff exit.

JNA

Banned
Ted doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. This isn't anything new. For the last 5 years since the Super Bowl this is the norm; Rodgers carries us to the playoffs and in the end he alone can't overcome the deficiencies of the rest of the team.

Ted now is pretty much ruining the prime of the greatest QB of all time with this bullshit.

Make a big splash in FA, get a secondary that wants to play all 60 minutes of the game, fire Capers...God please fire Capers.

Just SOMETHING. I'm really sick of this. This team should have 2 SB titles with this one being a third SB win. When it's all said and done, we have the greatest QB to ever live but we can't fucking finish due to flaws on the other side of the ball.

Ugh.

Ted doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. This isn't anything new. For the last 5 years since the Super Bowl this is the norm; Rodgers carries us to the playoffs and in the end he alone can't overcome the deficiencies of the rest of the team. I expect every coach to return next year, and I expect another disappointing playoff exit.
This year was different, which is why this loss stings (more than even the nature of the loss). Unlike the last 3 years, we probably had the best team in the NFL in January. And even then we still fucked it up!

Hard to see us winning shit next year, the year after that, or any year with McCarthy as hc. Capers this, capers that, we don't have personell on defense, and mccarthy has shown time and time again that he will get outcoached when it matters. But at least we can watch the goat qb rack up meaningless victories and division championships, and keep his shitty coach employed. (This is actually an OK silver lining. Rodgers is a blast to watch)

I'd feel better about all this if any of that was hyperbole, but it's goddamn fact. We're so lucky we won in 2010, it'll ease the sting when we never make it back.

brentech

JNA in total over react mode. Team just got the NFCCG with a QB that could barely run with a wide open sideline. Quit acting entitled, most teams would kill to be in that game.

You don't get there by luck.

Jarnet87

Haha Clinton Dinks almost fooled Packers fans into thinking he might have a glimmer of hope for awhile there. Then it was haha on the Packers when the truth came crashing down on them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weren't we just praising Mike McCarthy as one of the best coaches in the league a few weeks ago? I don't think change for change's sake is the solution.

Top Bottom