• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JNA

Banned
Take note other NFL coaches: When you don't go for the win you tend to lose.

Just yet another reason why McCarthy will never be or even close to being an elite coach. He's passive, has no balls or guts, likes to play it safe and rollover.

I swear the team wins in spite of him, not because of him.

im more upset that we only scored 19 pts off 5 turnovers

With Mike McCarthy, anything is possible.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just yet another reason why McCarthy will never be or even close to being an elite coach. He's passive, has no balls or guts, likes to play it safe and rollover.

I swear the team wins in spite of him, not because of him.

I think that's a factually false statement.

He's played pretty risky in recent games and people wondered why he didn't take the 3 points in several of them. I think his mindset was that you need to take the points against Seattle.

Thick and thin, good and bad loss always a packers fan

I also wish Rodgers would get a little more freedom to call some plays. I feel like he wanted to toss a few down field the last 2 drives

At least you are with your coach. I having second thoughts with the coach of my fav MLB team, the Dodgers.

Sephzilla

Ted and McCarthy are buddy-buddy though. I think the most that will happen is McCarthy giving up play calling duties.
You're not wrong here.

I was kinda shocked watching the whole video. Aaron does everything short of single out McCarthy by name.

Rodgers is really starting to look frustrated. Like he knows he should have at least one more ring by now.

Draxal

You're not wrong here.

I was kinda shocked watching the whole video. Aaron does everything short of single out McCarthy by name.

Rodgers is really starting to look frustrated. Like he knows he should have at least one more ring by now.

Yeah, which is the reason why I think something's done.

1. He's right.
2. He's still in his prime, McCarthy/Thompson are replaceable he isn't.

Zee-Row

Banned
TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for next season to start.

4009_tampa_bay_buccaneers-secondary-2014.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm still stunned. That was the biggest choke I've ever seen in an NFL game. This makes 4th and 26 look like nothing.

At least we can blame Nick Barnett solely on that one.

I feel like there's just so much damn blame to go around that I don't know where to begin.

effzee

Wasnt able to post during the game but holy shit that was the best comeback/game I have seen since the famous Eagles comeback against the Giants few years back.

I didn't have a rooting interest one way or another but ended up cheering for Seattle when they started to make a comeback. Felt those tears!

Top Bottom