• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seahawks and Pats was the second worst outcome next to Cowboys and Pats for me.

It is what it is I guess. Whoever wins, it's going to be insufferable. I almost want the Pats to win otherwise they're going to quote this NFC Championship game for all time.

Colts should have just kept Arians over Pagano, but I guess it'd be a terrible look to fire a guy with cancer.

I still can't believe Pep Hamiliton drew some HC interest.

DMczaf

I got dibs on Spin when Colts-GAF gets here
L5Ov1SV.jpg

Hands off, DM

konnan1.gif

Now you know how we feel every football weekend brother. Take up an extra hobby and watch Liam Neesons movies
I can take getting blown out by Kaep year after year but blowing a dominating performance when a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line?

I'd rather go 8-8.

Gross.

The only positive I can see is this seems like 2009ish. Maybe. Something.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can take getting blown out by Kaep year after year but blowing a dominating performance when a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line?

I'd rather go 8-8.

Gross.

That would be a really damn positive spin on all this.

I just feel like we blew a major opportunity. I don't think old man Peppers plays as well next season (if we keep him) for instance.

Cloudy

Banned
This jut shows how ineffective the Broncos were last week. I really hope Seattle can beat these cheating Pats and their illegal formations

KaYotiX

Banned

I'd rather go 8-8.

Gross.

im with ya man, games long gone but I still fell sick lol

Maybe next year we can actually score points when on the 1 yard line......

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you guys want to pretend that the Super Bowl was cancelled and that it's already the offseason, I could get on board with that.

Welp hope the Seahawks get healthy and beat the Pats. Can't get worse than today Russell.

That's what I'm telling myself anyways. 5 turnovers? We never do that... like ever. It's rare for a Russ INT, let alone 2, or 3 or... even dare I say 4. Hopefully that's his one bad game and we can get it out of the way.

Velcro Fly

How long were Peyton's coattails ridden?

Mora got fired pretty quickly

Dungy they actually won and he retired right after

Caldwell got the axe after the 2-14 season when it was clear Peyton was the reason they were good

It's probably going to take a 6-10 season or something and that division I'm not sure it's possible.

Top Bottom