• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

RBH

I brought cheese dip. Where do you want me to put it?

You can put it next to my boombox!

4-640x480.jpg

I want some pizza because pizza is my drug of choice but bread makes you fat and girls dont want to touch your pepe if you're fat.

Life is the worst, I think we can all agree.

LJ11

Colts should have just kept Arians over Pagano, but I guess it'd be a terrible look to fire a guy with cancer.

I still can't believe Pep Hamiliton drew some HC interest.

He's black, as long as he has a pulse he'll get an interview. Until the next token black coach get pegged to be the guy.

Real problem is the GM. I don't like the coaching staff either, but go look at some of the GM moves, my god. Time to hit the reset. Unfortunately Luck keeps them employed.

It was. It is.

I know we were really healthy but with Abby healthy, Janis maybe developed, Rajon Neal with an offseason, etc., their should be more talent available.

I dunno. Feelings. Things. I dunno.
I recommend the SB OP be a jak-level hand drawn stick figure cartoon taking no more than three minutes of your time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Actually this is more accurate considering this thread:

HINu3.png

Should be in the OP haha.

I recommend the SB OP be a jak-level hand drawn stick figure cartoon taking no more than three minutes of your time.

Literally make it "two teams playing each other because reasons, who gives a shit because the draft is coming up!"

RBH

Brandon Bostick: 'It wasn't my job at all, I was supposed to block'

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/288980241.html

The third-string tight end never found a role in Green Bay's offense, serving on special teams all season. After thumbing through messages on his phone, alone, for a while in the visitor's locker room, Bostick spoke.

"The game, my teammates, everybody in Green Bay, my family, I feel like I let everybody down," Bostick said. "I'll just do my best to try to move on from it.

"I don't know how long it's going to take for me to move on from it, but I'm just going to do my best to move on from it."
:(

Poor guy.

Top Bottom