• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

RBH

The video is actually really sad too. You can tell the dude has been bawling his eyes out for a while. I think most rational people just see it as a dumb play in a sea of dumb plays.

The problem is that there are many more irrational people out there in comparison to rational people, and they'll just zero in on Bostick's mistake. You can tell that just by the comments section alone for that article, unfortunately.

The problem is that there are many more irrational people out there in comparison to rational people, and they'll just zero in on Bostick's mistake. You can tell that just by the comments section alone for that article, unfortunately.

Sport fans man :(

slabrock

Banned

almost as bad as youtube comments

JNA

Banned

Indeed. Those comments were 4chan levels bad. Jesus.

DMczaf

Don't mind me, I'm just chillin in the cut, rockin my Cowboys Starter jacket

BAV307-BLUzoom1.JPG

Tamanon

Banned
B7rcZ81IEAACse5.jpg

Dearest Martha,

I fear the winter has proven too long. Our army's advances have been stymied by the godless men of the North. For now, we retreat until the season begins anew.

General A Luck

JABEE

Also, I wanted to apologize to Packers-GAF for my JUST LOSES comments as the choke was happening. Packers-GAF are some good people.

I think I'm going to avoid the Superbowl this year...Jan. has been brutal as a Niners fan

Either Brady's gonna tie Montana or the Hawks are going to win another Lombardi.

I really want to bludgeon bludgeoon bludgeeon bludgeon Jed York right now..

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I find it hilarious the OT finally took and stand and locked all the football threads people were making over each QB.

Top Bottom