• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The best possible outcome is Wussel getting hurt and Tjack leading them to the win.

dTVKL.gif

I could maybe get on board with this. Or maybe Brady goes down.

I dunno..

slXR6SW.gif

JNA

Banned
Gronk is the man. His interview with fox sports reporter was hilarious this morning. He deserves the SB win.

Rather see Gronk win a SB than fucking Wilson that's for damn sure.

It's just a shame Gronk has to be on the same team as Brady to do it. XD Although I don't hate Brady as much as other people do.

That was a quick hiring. I wonder when we're gonna hear from Old Man Peyton to see if he's on board with the west coast offense or if he's out now that Gase is out.

Spinluck

What in the motherfucking fuck is fucking wrong with you fucking people?

It is not Wussle's fucking fault that that he is on a great fucking team. Fuck that. Swallow up your fucking pride and root for him to defeat the Hoody so the AFC can actually be fucking competitive again. This is fucking bullshit fuck everything, I can't believe that Wussle getting two rings is what is stopping you fucking fucks from rooting for him. Who gives a fuck? What did Wussle and his perfect smile and fine caramelized skin ever do to you guys? Fuck. Why can't he have 2 rings when fucking bums like Namath have 1. Who have you guys the fucking right? Fuck.

OT thread is filled with Pats fans circle jerking and rejoicing. Fuck that. Half of those fucks I have never seen before (congrats to the other fucks I recognize but fuck them). Fuck the Pats, fuck football, fuck the AFC, fuck the AFC South, and fuck the Owl. This season was shit, fuck Goodell.

watershed

Banned
I went through every single emotion today and ended on a high note, and I know Packers-GAF did the same thing but ended on a low note. Wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.

Seriously, today was an emotional rollercoaster. I watched the game in a bar where there was a table of Packers fans celebrating every play. I went from excited to shocked to disappointed to bitter to resigned to hopeful to determined to flat out nuts. As soon as Kearse caught the ball and fell into the end zone I didn't stop screaming for the next hour. Today was an experience.

It is not Wussle's fucking fault that that he is on a great fucking team. Fuck that. Swallow up your fucking pride and root for him to defeat the Hoody so the AFC can actually be fucking competitive again. This is fucking bullshit fuck everything, I can't believe that Wussle getting two rings is what is stopping you fucking fucks from rooting for him. Who gives a fuck? What did Wussle and his perfect smile and fine caramelized skin ever do to you guys? Fuck. Why can't he have 2 rings when fucking bums like Namath have 1. Who have you guys the fucking right? Fuck.

OT thread is filled with Pats fans circle jerking and rejoicing. Fuck that. Half of those fucks I have never seen before (congrats to the other fucks I recognize but fuck them). Fuck the Pats, fuck football, fuck the AFC, fuck the AFC South, and fuck the Owl. This season was shit, fuck Goodell.

I like Wussle. Badger badger badger badger.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

zamuEej.gif

it's gonna be okay spin

rando14

Spinluck I love you man, I really do

nope

Syrinx

Russell does his best to get the Pack to the Super Bowl, and the Packers fans are salty at him for being "lucky". They should be thanking him.

This is a post I can get behind, but on the other hand fuck the Seahawks for taking the game we handed to them. (the gentlemanly thing to do would've been to hand it right back)

JNA

Banned

It's ok Spin. If you really want me to root for the Seahawks instead, I will. :(

ramuh

And fuck Luck.

Yup people would hate to see Russell Wilson win a SB again over the Patriots? Really it is just a shame that some Packers fans are saying this. You guys have the best QB in the game and if Brady wins media gonna ride him for months and pronounce him the GOAT. Listen to Spinluck

JNA

Banned
Yup people would hate to see Russell Wilson win a SB again over the Patriots? Really it is just a shame that some Packers fans are saying this. You guys have the best QB in the game and if Brady wins media gonna ride him for months and pronounce him the GOAT. Listen to Spinluck

This day has been a ridicules emotional roller coaster.

I have no idea what life is anymore.

RELAYER

Banned
Do what I do and hate all the teams.
That way when my team is eliminated I don't give a fuck what happens because I hate all the other teams anyways.

I think rooting against the Patriots is given. People shitting on Wilson/chickens will subside in two weeks. Patriots have a decade plus of pure evil going for them, surely any sane person will root against them.

I will now root for Andrew Luck in the AFC. You have my sword brother.

The devil must not win. We need to preserve the purity of this sport!

Eleuin

Russell does his best to get the Pack to the Super Bowl, and the Packers fans are salty at him for being "lucky". They should be thanking him.
we choked and gave him more opportunities to redeem himself

there's no luck involved

#JNAisnotapackersrep

Narag

Did anyone check on ez to see if he's okay?

Watching that game reminded me of that time he told us that story he was upset about a Badgers (I think) loss, got into his car, and just kept driving.

He said he was in Arizona when he finally came back to his senses.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watching that game reminded me of that time he told us that story he was upset about a Badgers (I think) loss, got into his car, and just kept driving.

Oh shit I forgot about that. I wonder how far he's gonna go tonight?

JNA

Banned

Oh man...

I can't even imagine where he will go next.

I think rooting against the Patriots is given. People shitting on Wilson/chickens will subside in two weeks. Patriots have a decade plus of pure evil going for them, surely any sane person will root against them.

I doubt it. I think Seahawks are right there with the Pats for the most hated team. I can't root for Seattle, I have to live here for 8 more months. Today was embarrassing enough. I already don't want to go to work for the next week. The hawks repeating would make this 8 months unbearable.

rando14

His poor kids ;_;

Oh shit I forgot about that. I wonder how far he's gonna go tonight?

I think ez expected the loss, doubt he's too mad

Though his twitter was pretty funny tonight :cool:

Friend Kave, pls give the thread's next few days' reigns over to friend Spin. He's suddenly proved more deserving than friend Mech.

Top Bottom