• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

My heart still hurts...I've never felt so shitty after a game before. Opening my front door and picking up the Seattle Times was the absolute worst.

MechDX

This is going to sting for a long time.

Honestly this might be the single greatest loss in the history of the franchise.

As Squicken said yesterday: as an Oiler fan who saw the collapse in Buffalo in 93 it NEVER goes away. You just learn to live with it

squicken

He was also a Texan fan. Got tired of Kubiak and Rick Smith.

Deep down he is a BOB lover though.

I really didn't hate Kubes as much as I hated Rick and Schaub. And I do like BoB, but they beat some bad teams to get that record this year. I think BAL was the only playoff team they beat? Just like so many teams they have a hard ceiling until they find a decent QB

Do not say Mallett or Savage. Pls mech

MechDX

I really didn't hate Kubes as much as I hated Rick and Schaub. And I do like BoB, but they beat some bad teams to get that record this year. I think BAL was the only playoff team they beat? Just like so many teams they have a hard ceiling until they find a decent QB

Do not say Mallett or Savage. Pls mech

Key was the were in every game they played. Give them just an average starting QB and they win at least 3 more.

How often can you say they were in every game they played under Kubiak. Dreaded prime time games under Kubiak,

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Key was the were in every game they played. Give them just an average starting QB and they win at least 3 more.

How often can you say they were in every game they played under Kubiak. Dreaded prime time games under Kubiak,
If BoB don't sweep the Colts next year then I'll be upset. Lol

Damn, this pic brings a tear to my eye. And by "this pic," I mean that dude in the upper left.

punters-are-people-too-baltimore-ravens.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Dominic Raiola, one half of Detroit's famed Stompers of Idiocy, will not be brought back by the Lions next year. Thus ends 15 years of general mediocrity with a few well played years.

Bring on Travis Swanson, who played just fine against Green Bay in week 17.

MRSA

Banned
Who are replacing Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas in the Pro Bowl? If Charles Woodson isn't in I'm gonna punt a Pats fan in the face.

Furyous

Ray Farmer has to sign him to a contract. Give him lifetime MGK albums as an unofficial questionably-legal perk. Besides, he played at TOSU so this would be a homecoming of sorts. That quote from Cris Carter is money: he. just. hates. school. Duron scored a 28 on the pre-wonderlic test which is 11 points above the average for his position group.

Afrikan

Why would it be their fault? She just fell over. She's obviously drunk out of her mind.

there is fair, and then there is what is the real world...at least here in the states....

what is fair is that she is drunk as shit... throwing herself into bigger men *trying* to fight each other.... if you watch her closely during the whole event she is just wondering around like a zombie swinging at air falling down on her own on a few occasions... repeatedly bring herself back to the action.....then later falling down and almost busting the back of her head open.

reality is, someone from that group would get blamed for it...be it the guy who seemed to push her or gave the impression that he ran at her causing her to fall back...(black shirt fella)

or someone who started the whole situation in the first place...

either way, it is better to just not be involved with people who will get you into shit like this... men and/or women... because what ever happens after people start *fighting* each other like this...someone will be held accountable if there is serious injury.

Top Bottom