• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

I pray to tebow that The Browns new unis don't make me want to puke.

And Kave I hope we can sign Carter, and then Maybe a guy like Cecil shorts in FA. Would give us some flexibility in the first round of draft. But honestly This is the first offseason I think to myself, "why the hell would anyone sign here?" :/
Maybe shorts will want to come home to Ohio though, and Ive heard cris carter mention cleveland when he talks about his son sooo..... #believeland

Tonight we are all Cavs fans.

Zee-Row

Banned
I've seen this photoshop going around if the bucs ever wanted to go with an alternate orannge uniform of the new style.

Bucs_Orange_Alt.jpg

Jarnet87

The Bucs new jersey is hideous, which is fitting for a Lovie Smith offense.

Don't really get why teams are interested in Duron Carter all of a sudden when they could of bring him in for a look 2 years ago.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I pray to tebow that The Browns new unis don't make me want to puke.

And Kave I hope we can sign Carter, and then Maybe a guy like Cecil shorts in FA. Would give us some flexibility in the first round of draft. But honestly This is the first offseason I think to myself, "why the hell would anyone sign here?" :/
Maybe shorts will want to come home to Ohio though, and Ive heard cris carter mention cleveland when he talks about his son sooo..... #believeland

It'd be really nice. Same time I would have no problem if we drafted one of the "stud" WRs in the draft as well. Ugh I feel sick thinking about all this.

Also looks like Chan Gailey is back on the market. LJ gives him strong support and going by Lane Adkins seems to think he's a top choice for Pettine.

It'd be really nice. Same time I would have no problem if we drafted one of the "stud" WRs in the draft as well. Ugh I feel sick thinking about all this.

Also looks like Chan Gailey is back on the market. LJ gives him strong support and going by Lane Adkins seems to think he's a top choice for Pettine.
Really? From what all I've seen he's not a candidate high on the list. Just due diligence. From what I've seen and read ( a lot from lane ) . Defillippo is the guy to keep a eye on right now, but Browns are doing due diligence on others. I don't believe chan is the guy right now. Trestman had a good interview but I've read Defillippo had an outstanding one

Edit: just saw a commercial for a show called "friday night tykes"
*pukes

cdyhybrid

Dude, you realize the team you root for, right?

Did you forget the shots Cam was taking after plays the week before?

How penalized your team is on average?

Take the W and R-E-L-A-X.

Breh, most of those penalties are shit like offsides and holding. Not helmet-to-helmet on QBs.

We'd have to have a pass rush to actually hit the QB first

It was just a joking remark anyway, but apparently you can't joke about things if your team wins ;)

Hey Rando and CDY who are you guys responding to? Are you guys talking to fucking nobodies again? What did I tell you?

Like the nobody you were in the old NFL threads prior to the winning? You are like the typical now loud "12" that was mouse quiet before all the success.

Don't take my word for it. Post history doesn't lie. Your increase (including all the other now vocal "fans") in thread posts directly correlates to the success of the team.

LOL.

rando14

I'll take the W and stamp it on my forehead!! Wooo we finally broke .500 all-time, we're not losers anymore..? :')

Hey Rando and CDY who are you guys responding to? Are you guys talking to fucking nobodies again? What did I tell you?

Lol it's no worries, Ryu's good people. I miss reading his posts in NBA gaf the most though

I could tell you if I knew who they were.

Soccer sucks

probably some shit team in a league most people don't care about :)

Oh!

Let me tell you what happened then!

The Galaxy only needed points (not a win) to win a conference over the Sounders (they play in Washington state) so we scored a meaningless goal (worth 2 points cause it was a road goal) and lost the game but still troll eliminated the Washington team (Sounders) from post season play.

We then beat the New England Revolution for our 5th MLS cup win!

Bread

Banned
Oh!

Let me tell you what happened then!

The Galaxy only needed points (not a win) to win a conference over the Sounders (they play in Washington state) so we scored a meaningless goal (worth 2 points cause it was a road goal) and lost the game but still troll eliminated the Washington team (Sounders) from post season play.

We then beat the New England Revolution for our 5th MLS cup win!
Well I'm glad to see that you've found a hobby while your Lakers ruin Kobe and vice versa :)

Well I'm glad to see that you've found a hobby while your Lakers ruin Kobe and vice versa :)

Eh, we have traded 10 years of dominance for 10 years of mediocrity since Showtime. We Laker fans are used to the cycle.

But you said all my teams weren't winning.... :(

UCLA football is back too, baby!

cdyhybrid

Eh, we have traded 10 years of dominance for 10 years of mediocrity since Showtime. We Laker fans are used to the cycle.

But you said all my teams weren't winning.... :(

UCLA football is back too, baby!

They are? They haven't won a Rose Bowl since before I was born. Although I guess the less prestigious programs in the conference need to take baby steps ;)

See rando gets it.

<highfive>

WH has unreasonable personal venom towards me and I have no idea why.

<shrugs>

Aren't you like the 40 year old black guy that lives in Kirkland and cries about how much you hate it here?

I don't have venom for you, in my mind you're a nobody. Like I myself would have the balls and leave to L.A if I like it more there. I have no ill feeling that you don't like it here, I just don't understand why you stay, and please don't tell me it's because of a job because if you had any skills you can land one anywhere.

I get it you don't like the 12's you don't like this area, I'm fine with that. I really am, what I don't get is why don't you just remove yourself from these "stupid 12's." Then you wouldn't have to deal with them, but you don't have the balls to do that. And if you hate the 12's so much, stop talking about them. You come in the football thread twice now talking about the 12's instead of actual football.

Anyways I'm done please don't replay to me, don't PM me, don't have anything to do with me.

Michael Silver @MikeSilver · 23m 23 minutes ago
I am told Bill Musgrave will be the Raiders' next offensive coordinator

Not the hire I wanted

cdyhybrid

Michael Silver @MikeSilver · 23m 23 minutes ago
I am told Bill Musgrave will be the Raiders' next offensive coordinator

Not the hire I wanted

Looking up his career stops, it's pretty underwhelming. Seems to have a history with QBs though, so maybe they just brought him in to bring Carr along.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What the fuck is going on in here?

Fucking playoff team fans shitting this up.

But in more important news: I am debating going to Seattle next year to watch the Browns get shit on in Seattle.

Seahawks-GAF what is the weather like over there each month?

Top Bottom