• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MRSA

Banned
I'm almost done with FF Type-0 and its been a blast. But I read somewhere that I have to play it twice to get the real ending? What the fuck?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I found a new challenge for Greg:

Om6wTBh.gif

ampere

First of all that is really stupid.

And secondly, doesn't heading the ball repeatedly like that cause a ton of concussions?

Pretty sure concussions are just propaganda to hurt the NFL. We don't want the hysteria to bleed into ping-pong-head-soccer.

rando14

It's opening day for the greatest, most American sport in the world!!

In honor of this beautiful day, a tribute to the 2nd greatest baseball player of all time:

alex_rodriguez-13180.jpg

bionic77

Baseball, animu, and incest.

I am not sure I want to be associated with you heathens anymore.

I started in NBA and came here once that fell apart. Not sure there is anywhere left for me to hide now that the barbarians are taking over this place too. :(

I started in NBA and came here once that fell apart. Not sure there is anywhere left for me to hide now that the barbarians are taking over this place too. :(

Woah i took the same path as you. Started from NBA now we here. Except i prefer the superior MJ... JORDAN.

JABEE

And the Patriots. :(

Top Bottom