• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Spinluck

wKEZnqM.jpg

:jnc

bionic77

hello, bionic, I hope you are well
Hello Greg.

I am well. Though I am sore as fuck after playing full court bball for like 3.5 hours yesterday. Highlight was blocking a young kid (who was infinitely better than anyone else on the court) above the rim when he went in to dunk it.

I am paying the price today though.

Hope all is well with you. But fuck the Packers!

Magic owns the team. Owners can dress however the fuck they want!

MechDX

Of the 11 current projected starters on defense for the #Colts 9 were acquired through free agency. Most of any team.--Caplan Twitter

#Dream Team

Greg

Hello Greg.

I am well. Though I am sore as fuck after playing full court bball for like 3.5 hours yesterday. Highlight was blocking a young kid (who was infinitely better than anyone else on the court) above the rim when he went in to dunk it.

I am paying the price today though.

Hope all is well with you. But fuck the Packers!
the price of greatness!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay so what have you guys been playing lately?

Talos Principle is a pretty good game. It's like a less awesome Portal so far which is still pretty good.

I've gotten into (back into?) Dead or Alive 5: Last Round but literally no one is playing it online so that kind of sucks. Hitomi is my waifu though

I'm like a third of the way into Grim Fandango and I'm just not liking it for whatever reason. I try not to use a guide but some of the puzzles just don't feel very intuitive. I think the more recent Sam and Max games or even the old Monkey Island games are better.

Draxal

Talos Principle is a pretty good game. It's like a less awesome Portal so far which is still pretty good.

I've gotten into (back into?) Dead or Alive 5: Last Round but literally no one is playing it online so that kind of sucks. Hitomi is my waifu though

I'm like a third of the way into Grim Fandango and I'm just not liking it for whatever reason. I try not to use a guide but some of the puzzles just don't feel very intuitive. I think the more recent Sam and Max games or even the old Monkey Island games are better.

No more waifu talk, or I'll post shirtless pics of Bret Beilema.

Bread

Banned
Fmt are you going to train me in dota tonight

I have the Tuesday and Wednesday off work so I'll have plenty of time to annoy you guys 8)

cdyhybrid

pDTPoZh.png

I bought this two weeks ago

Fmt are you going to train me in dota tonight

I have the Tuesday and Wednesday off work so I'll have plenty of time to annoy you guys 8)

I want to spectate this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No more waifu talk, or I'll post shirtless pics of Bret Beilema.

If I had to have a waifu, she's at least going to have big cans.

pDTPoZh.png

I bought this two weeks ago

I want to spectate this.

Civ 5 was a pretty damn good game. I actually went through and got a bunch of the Steam achievements as well. I hope they can somehow fix Civilization Beyond Earth but supposedly there are aspects of that game that are just fundamentally broken and would require an overhaul to make it the game people wanted it to be.

Greg

Bloodborne sucked me in completely for 2 weeks, but now it's back to Driveclub to finish the Lamborghini DLC I neglected!

hello, greg, I hope you are well
#openingday :')

I played through the first 3 chapters of Child of Light and am loving it so far. I miss turn based rpgs so fucking much.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Civ 5 was a pretty damn good game. I actually went through and got a bunch of the Steam achievements as well. I hope they can somehow fix Civilization Beyond Earth but supposedly there are aspects of that game that are just fundamentally broken and would require an overhaul to make it the game people wanted it to be.

All Civ games start out broken. Too big and complex to track all that shit down. A couple of patches and expansion packs later, they're amazing.

zychi

Banned
Laid off, project ended, a few of us were laid off, now I'm a bum like Jakncoke and Gata.

Any of you fools have any recommendations for new shows/movies to watch? Gonna be working part time in the morning, but gonna have afternoons and nights off.

I sometimes wonder Bionic, if Tom Brady were accused of murder and came to you to defend him, would you refuse him because you don't like him, or would you take the case and intentionally sabotage it?

Laid off, project ended, a few of us were laid off, now I'm a bum like Jakncoke and Gata.

Any of you fools have any recommendations for new shows/movies to watch? Gonna be working part time in the morning, but gonna have afternoons and nights off.
Whoa now I'm not a bum

cdyhybrid

I sometimes wonder Bionic, if Tom Brady were accused of murder and came to you to defend him, would you refuse him because you don't like him, or would you take the case and intentionally sabotage it?

He should legitimately defend him in what would obviously be a high profile case, then write a tell-all book (with a very lucrative deal attached to it, of course) about how Brady actually did it a decade or two later.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
He should legitimately defend him in what would obviously be a high profile case, then write a tell-all book (with a very lucrative deal attached to it, of course) about how Brady actually did it a decade or two later.

also write in the book about how Tom confessed to cheating all those years in football. Maybe even a love affair with Bill.

jakncoke

Banned

Hey I work, just because my liver is failing doesnt mean im a bum ok

jakncoke

Banned
I see you handled it very well being put in the same sentence as Gata when being compared.

Gata is ok, he is just a misunderstood midget

Check out @JimmyKempski's Tweet: https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/585038173056569344?s=09

Damn Chicago, bunch of old's.

Like having a younger team. #FeelsGoodMan

So nfl at current moment has 262 players 30+ or 15.44% of the league? Too bad there isnt data long term to see how that compares to other years

Top Bottom