• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Okay so what have you guys been playing lately?

Talos Principle is a pretty good game. It's like a less awesome Portal so far which is still pretty good.

I've gotten into (back into?) Dead or Alive 5: Last Round but literally no one is playing it online so that kind of sucks. Hitomi is my waifu though

I'm like a third of the way into Grim Fandango and I'm just not liking it for whatever reason. I try not to use a guide but some of the puzzles just don't feel very intuitive. I think the more recent Sam and Max games or even the old Monkey Island games are better.

Bloodborne.

...and then Bloodborne.

Oh and more Bloodborne.

(I really really need to start Axiom Verge!)

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro those buns are awfully unpatriotic of you.

2864.jpg

Malalaw

All this food talk got me ready for lunch. Think I'll get some spicy tenders, cajun fries and mashed potatoes from Popeyes.

Sanjuro

How spicy are they? I'm thinking of try that el diablo burger from carls.

I didn't think the Ghost Pepper ones were much different from their regular spicy wings. This was by far the hottest thing they have ever made.

Still not crazy hot, but very nice if you like hot things and Popeyes.

Draxal

One could almost think they're creating demand by limiting production, but it simply seems like good old incompetence.

Completely underestimated demand in the States, Canada, Austraila, and completely overestimated demand in der deutsche and nippon.

WedgeX

Banned
Walked past a Detroit bar in DC and there was cheering. Missing opening day is the worst. Moreso with a persistent lack of football news.

MechDX

He took a 2-14 team and made it to the postseason in each of his first three seasons. And he's only 25.

Elite.

And just think if they had a GM that actually knew how to draft and an owner that didn't go on coke benders and trade first round picks for busted ass running backs he could have won a championship already.

Doomsayer

At this point I'm pretty sure I could build a jakBot that could replace you without anyone noticing.

Simply post one random context free football fact every hour.

But then we wouldn't get his 1 or 2 posts of extreme seemingly random vitriol per day. I don't want to live in a world without that.

Bread

Banned
Code:
Hitters	AB	R	H	RBI	BB	SO	AVG	OBP	SLG
A Rodriguez DH	1	0	1	0	1	0	1.000	1.000	1.000
Wut

Yankees haven't scored

Rando pls!

I'm so confused. Reading the mlbgaf people are talking about ARod doing something but I haven't seen shit on TV.

Top Bottom