• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Since my phone has an FM tuner I can finally listen to baseball at work.

But it's the Phillies so I have no desire to listen this year.

I will anyway, begrudgingly.

Since my phone has an FM tuner I can finally listen to baseball at work.

But it's the Phillies so I have no desire to listen this year.

I will anyway, begrudgingly.

Man you are down on them before the season even starts. Utley looks like he is going to have a monster year. Just sucks Lee is still hurt, I would watch him over anyone in baseball.

Man you are down on them before the season even starts. Utley looks like he is going to have a monster year. Just sucks Lee is still hurt, I would watch him over anyone in baseball.

Baseball is terrible when your team is losing, and that's essentially what this season is going to be. I'm excited to see Asche and Herrera play to see what's going on with the future of the organization, but that's about it.

I rather have a losing baseball team than a losing football team! Matter of fact I rather have a losing basketball team than a winning baseball team!

Brothers roast each other, it is the way of NFL gaf, it is a method of endearment!!

Like when I roast BG, it is only because him and me are so close :')

I understand brother.

You're a good man! YNB is pretty talented though...

Well he obviously is. But how inefficiently can you use a superstar ffs. They already got Waiters to shoot bricks.

I hope they don't use the injury-card when judging Brooks if they don't make the playoffs and just replace him with someone who can actually stop all that chucking and make the guy an efficient walking triple double machine.

I understand brother.

Well he obviously is. But how inefficiently can you use a superstar ffs. They already got Waiters to shoot bricks.

I hope they don't use the injury-card when judging Brooks if they don't make the playoffs and just replace him with someone who can actually stop all that chucking and make the guy an efficient walking triple double machine.

Brooks already show how bad he is during the days of Durant/YNB/Harden/Ibaka.

Remember his constant playing of Kendrick fucking Perkins?

Top Bottom