• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

In 2010, jak lost his job and drank 32 beers before passing out in a junkyard. This junkyard became his home.

tumblr_mre920g2Pk1rskj3to5_250.gif

We've lost all ability to be confrontational.

We're so fluffy you're gonna die.

That's true. I've met a crapload of Germans unsurprisingly and all of them, except for one guy, have been extremely nice. Like all the fucking time as well.

What has happened to you people?

Edit: K, Anime gifs. Time to bail.

Milchjon

That's true. I've met a crapload of Germans unsurprisingly and all of them, except for one guy, have been extremely nice. Like all the fucking time as well.

What has happened to you people?

We realized this world rocks.

Well, not all of us did. I assume you're approaching Germany from the (North-) West. We get worse the farther East you go.

bionic77

Gata is what in 4th grade? And he is dumb so he is probably operating at a 2nd grade level at best.

My daughter is 4 and and has been reading for awhile now. I wonder when she is going to advance past Gata in school (not going to let her skip ahead so that will probably delay things by a few years)? When I was in 7th or 8th grade we had our own version of Gata. A dumbass who was 16 and could legally drive to school (the school told him to stop driving to middle school even though he had a license). Somehow he was cool to us in middle school though because of his ungodly dodgeball skills. It was just like that Billy Madison scene during recess. Gata at least has that to look forward to in a few more years...

Back to books. We took out some books from the library last week and my son was super excited about getting a Star Wars book (I am raising them right). I was pretty excited to read him the book and he was getting into it, but I was very disappointed that they inserted some cunty prequel garbage into the book. I wanted to raise my kids on just the OG trilogy and explain to them that the prequels were some janky non-cannon garbage that is not good enough for youtube.

Top Bottom