• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Slo

Gata is playing his fiddle while nflgaf burns

"Fiddle"

LiPXAf1.gif

Thanks for reminding you ass fuck.

The worst pick in the Seahawks last quarter century is arguably the safest pick in the history of pre-draft buildup and, naturally, another nightmare from the 2009 draft. Coming out of Wake Forest, Aaron Curry was a lock to step in from day one and provide production at the linebacker position. He flashed promise at points (six passes defensed, two sacks as a rookie) but was out of football by 2013.

Miami Dolphins

Ted Ginn, WR, 9th, 2007

Several high end options for the Dolphins but Ted Ginn, Jr., takes the cake. He’s a heck of a returner, but you don’t use top-10 picks on returners. Ginn caught all of 128 passes for Miami during his three-year stint with the Fins and was also taken ahead of Beast Mode and Willis. Darrelle Revis too!

But we drafted his whole family, that's gotta count for something.

MechDX

Why does every mock draft I read that has Mariota dropping into the middle of the first round have the Texans passing on him? If for some reason (don't think he will) he drops to 16 there is absolutely no chance in hell they pass on him. NONE

Why does every mock draft I read that has Mariota dropping into the middle of the first round have the Texans passing on him? If for some reason (don't think he will) he drops to 16 there is absolutely no chance in hell they pass on him. NONE

I don't see how he drops to 16 to start with.

MechDX

I don't see how he drops to 16 to start with.

Agreed as I stated in my original post. Guess my point is some of these mocks are so fucking out there. Do they not even look at players the team signed or players the team historically avoids? I mean Green Beckham to Houston? McNair NEVER allows the team to draft anyone with off field issues. They just don't. Ever

I would be completely surprised if he made it past the 10th round, there are multiple teams in the front of the draft who could use a extra possibly good QB. NFL.com has him going in the 20th to Chip...yeah right.

I don't think there are 10 rounds brah!

I hope Chip trade the whole draft to move up to #1 just to grab him though.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if BoB passed on him too.

Sanjuro

Goes to show that Belichick's "bad drafting" isn't really true. Bill has hit big time on high draft picks. Sure he can't draft receivers, but he's drafted some serious defensive players.

Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, McCourty, Mayo, Jones, Hightower, Collins

...yeah, out of like 7000 draft picks.

I'm not sure that number is accurate.

EDIT: Actually it was 6879.

Goes to show that Belichick's "bad drafting" isn't really true. Bill has hit big time on high draft picks. Sure he can't draft receivers, but he's drafted some serious defensive players.

Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, McCourty, Mayo, Jones, Hightower, Collins
Laurence Maroney.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Braddock stated that if he came out last year he would have been the #1 overall pick.

Only person saying that but meh

I would take him but I just get the feeling that obrien would be okay passing him up. Maybe they'd first see if the eagles wanted a trade too?

Top Bottom