• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BigAT

The league has always been willing to put up with your bullshit, if what you do on the field is worth it. Right now, being gay still means locker room drama and some amount of media/fan controversy, so a warm body like Kerry Rhodes isn't going to have a high enough production:bullshit ratio.

You're not wrong, but teams have still signed guys of a similar talent level as Rhodes with their own bullshit going on. It's just that gay baggage is "worse" right now than arrest record baggage.

BigAT

holy shit Peter King writes an article about a military veteran trying to make the NFL and he asks the dude how many people he killed

that is the most Peter King thing I've ever seen

Sorry, but the Peter King singularity is still that horseshit McCutchen "story".

rTZ2WkL.jpg

This Indians Offense.
Throw in Cavs somehow not making the Finals and Browns drafting MM...I just don't see how I'll make it through the Summer.

bionic77

How do people find enjoyment from college basketball if they are not betting on it?

These players are all scrubs. It is so slow and the players skill level is just horrible for anyone used to watching the NBA.

It would be like going from my level of ping pong to Greg's.

And is that Wozniaki next to Watt? I didn't know she was into media whores.

Draxal

How do people find enjoyment from college basketball if they are not betting on it?

These players are all scrubs. It is so slow and the players skill level is just horrible for anyone used to watching the NBA.

Gambling, also coaches sad face after losing.

rando14

She was with Rory Mcilroy so...

bionic77

CBS showing JJ every chance they can get

Who is she other than a slut?
Female tennis player.

Incredibly attractive.

Known as being the worst number one player of all time (or at least in the conversation).

Mech what does JJ do when he is not whoring himself to cameras?

MechDX

Female tennis player.

Incredibly attractive.

Known as being the worst number one player of all time (or at least in the conversation).

Mech what does JJ do when he is not whoring himself to cameras?

Banging chicks in secret spreading his seed

bionic77

Oh, so he's Cromartie?
Don't disrespect a fertility legend like that.

If Watt is spreading his seed than he is shooting the weakest loads of all time. I was going to say blanks but they seem to carry more firepower than what he is packing.

Cromartie was getting girls pregnant with his underwear still on.

bionic77

Gronk is what Watt wishes he could be.
A disease spreading plague?

I kind of want to dismiss everything you say (based on past history), but you could be right about this. Watt is clearly a tv hungry whore and I figure if he is a whore in that way he probably is a whore in everything. And there is no bigger and dirtier man whore than Gronk. I am not even sure Magic Johnson could stop his level of STDs.

Top Bottom