• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MRSA

Banned
Milana-Vayntrub-on-Wrestling-Isnt-Wrestling-set--19-300x420.jpg

bionic77

HGGGGGHHH Star wars.
I would pay $500 bucks for the OG movies on BR without any of Lucas' stink but keeping in the enhanced special effects.

Do it Disney if you love money.

And I know you do!

Everyone on Wisconsin plays like an old white guy. This makes me think that I could have been a contender on the court in college!

MechDX

shannon sharpe @ShannonSharpe
· 29m 29 minutes ago
Is that Wozniacki seated next JJ Watt? Who knew that's why he got that cabin in the woods😭

I read this in Shannon Sharpes lisp speak.

zychi

Banned
I would pay $500 bucks for the OG movies on BR without any of Lucas' stink but keeping in the enhanced special effects.

Do it Disney if you love money.

And I know you do!

Everyone on Wisconsin plays like an old white guy. This makes me think that I could have been a contender on the court in college!
Whats the point of bluray if everyone wants the vhs look and "how it was originally made"

Doesnt the 1080p version mean they changed it from what everyone claims they want?

Cb is so boring. No one will know any of these kids in a year besides Okafor.

bionic77

Whats the point of bluray if everyone wants the vhs look and "how it was originally made"

Doesnt the 1080p version mean they changed it from what everyone claims they want?

Cb is so boring. No one will know any of these kids in a year besides Okafor.
Are you always this dumb?

People don't want the original VHS look, they want the theatrical cut. They want the original unaltered movie without any of zombie Lucas' changes (i.e greedo shooting first, garbage Jabba scene, Vader no, abomination of music scene in Jabbas palace, etc.). All SW fans will gladly take the increased quality and the enhanced special effects (most of them are an improvement). We just don't want the garbage that accompanies it.

Wisconsin's throat starting to get really tight...

bionic77

Only OG Star Wars worth watching is Empire. IV was underdeveloped and slow and VI was a remake of IV.
I am going to just imagine that is the cheap alcohol talking.

Otherwise we could not be friends anymore.

Next you will tell me that the OG Karate Kid was surpassed by the Smith remake.

zychi

Banned
Are you always this dumb?

People don't want the original VHS look, they want the theatrical cut. They want the original unaltered movie without any of zombie Lucas' changes (i.e greedo shooting first, garbage Jabba scene, Vader no, abomination of music scene in Jabbas palace, etc.). All SW fans will gladly take the increased quality and the enhanced special effects (most of them are an improvement). We just don't want the garbage that accompanies it.

Wisconsin's throat starting to get really tight...
You want none of "Lucas stink" but you want enhanced special effects.

Can't have one without the other.
For a lawyer, you sure act like a 15 year old on a message board.

Seriously, people talk about Lucas like he lost his talent between the Original trilogy and the prequels but Jedi was literally a rehashing of a New Hope. How he thought that was a good idea i'll never understand.

Disney buying the property was the best thing to happen to the franchise since 1980.

bionic77

Leave my stuff in a box on the porch i'll pick it up tomorrow.

Pats fan and a hater of playing by firm established rules.
:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmqRQA8eGU

You want none of "Lucas stink" but you want enhanced special effects.

Can't have one without the other.
For a lawyer, you sure act like a 15 year old on a message board.
What?

Do you always say dumb shit in the hopes of getting people to respond?

They have had multiple cuts of movies since DVDs were invented. It is called editing. You and your bum ass opinions.

zychi

Banned
:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmqRQA8eGU

What?

Do you always say dumb shit in the hopes of getting people to respond?

They have had multiple cuts of movies since DVDs were invented. It is called editing. You and your bum ass opinions.
Lucas stink is the special effects. "Are you that dumb?"

The fans dont want Hayden as a ghost, or Boba's voice replaced.

You dont even know what you want, you just like to argue and fight here with everyone. Must lose a lot of cases if you're constantly fighting on the internet.

Draxal

Problem for Coach K, is that he's never going to be the best college basketball coach because Wooden has that locked down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Problem for Coach K, is that he's never going to be the best college basketball coach because Wooden has that locked down.

Wooden deserves his props as one of the greatest basketball coaches of all time but they both coached during different eras.

The argument could be made either way IMO.

Top Bottom