• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BigAT

They weren't huge. Like, 2-3 bites and gone.

2-3 bites?

cBVPr.gif

Someone should probably just kick it off because it takes forever to get through anyway.
Is Dutch running it this year? We moved pretty quickly through it the last two years going from memory. I stayed on top of people for it though and we had a set time limit (I think four hours per pick).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is Dutch running it this year? We moved pretty quickly through it the last two years going from memory. I stayed on top of people for it though and we had a set time limit (I think four hours per pick).

I remember moving pretty quickly through the first dozen or so picks (which is the star attraction really).

I think it got a lot more sluggish around the middle of the round? You'd probably remember better though....we've been doing this for years and they all kind of blend together.

Wooden deserves his props as one of the greatest basketball coaches of all time but they both coached during different eras.

The argument could be made either way IMO.

Honestly (and I'll admit I'm biased) I think that win cements K as the GOAT in college ball because he won across 4 different eras. His first final four appearance was 29 years ago. Wooden, as great as he was, won all his titles in a twelve year span where there were only five NBA star potential players in all of college and they all happened to be on his team.

Literally, the worst possible outcome for the tournament. I'd take Kentucky a million times over Duke.

tumblr_myllt92Bqe1qfyjroo2_400.gif

gg Sconi-GAF btw

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So the defense admit Hermurdez was at the scene of the crime. I'd be pissed if I was paying taxes in Connecticut, that was about two weeks worth of witnesses.

MechDX

Someone just say "With the first pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneer's select Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State" and we can move on to pick #2

MRSA

Banned
I miss turn based RPGs, Type-0 is a nice change but I miss a fantasy setting turn based RPG. Maybe because I'm an old now, but turn based RPGs were great in that you can do other things while playing it.

I miss turn based RPGs, Type-0 is a nice change but I miss a fantasy setting turn based RPG. Maybe because I'm an old now, but turn based RPGs were great in that you can do other things while playing it.

Yeah turn based RPGs are the fucking best. It is so sad what Square did to FF. Luckily we still have the Disgaea games.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah turn based RPGs are the fucking best. It is so sad what Square did to FF. Luckily we still have the Disgaea games.

Fuckin Disgaea is nonstop grindfest until you find the exploits to level up. Where is that asshole Fantomex for tricking me into think that Ni No Kuni was a good game?

zychi

Banned

Do you the like turn based like Final Fantasy Tactics? When I see people want turned based, I'm surprised when they have never played the Disgaea games. They look like goofy anime, but they are great games.

Also, I'm an adult and I still can't spell "suprised" without spell check.

e: and before i posted i should have refreshed.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
David Todd ‏@DavidMTodd 30s31 seconds ago

From LRT: The two highest rated regular season college basketball games this year rated worse than 50 college football regular season games.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Do you the like turn based like Final Fantasy Tactics? When I see people want turned based, I'm surprised when they have never played the Disgaea games. They look like goofy anime, but they are great games.

Ugh

Disgaea blows. Hate those games.

MRSA

Banned

I never played Tactics, I played the superior Tactics Ogre.

Top Bottom