• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Alright so down to brass tax here folks, anyone else getting involved in the mock draft?

Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. . Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx, Hammer24
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot, JABEE, Yankeehater
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90, Kas
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall ASF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

I say we give it until 6pm EST today and if no one else is signed up, we shoot for tomorrow afternoon to kick it off. If Dutch is around and wants to run it, great. If not, I'll do it.

Has the draft officially started?

If so, yall want to discuss who the Titans pick in the event they don't let Chip get his hands on it?

I'm leaning Leonard Williams

EDIT:Never mind then, I jumped the gun

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Has the draft officially started?

If so, yall want to discuss who the Titans pick in the event they don't let Chip get his hands on it?

I'm leaning Leonard Williams

EDIT:Never mind then, I jumped the gun

I vote that teams that aren't signed up get group picked, final decision by whoever is running it.

Respect

I'm nearly done with my NG+ playthrough and am in the middle of the Chalice dungeons in Bloodborne but I still need more of a fix.

I'm going to give it another chance, TDK. Hopefully this remixed version clicks with me more than the initial release. Curious to see how it feels after 70+ hours of Bloodborne.:D

Doing this also...though not done with bloodborne, still irritated I have to go through the whole thing again just for the stupid living string. I never did play the DLCs in DaS 2, sounds like the bosses are a lot better there which is a plus...but the biggest concern for me is going from the quick combat of BB to the slow combat of DaS 2. Don't think I will adjust well, certainly not at first.

gutshot

Stupid Titans not having any fans. Now we can't make a trade.

Oh well. I guess we'll be boring and pick someone at 20, I suppose.

Draxal

For this first draft, maybe you should ask people to draft for a different team instead of having 5 people on a specific team, and do it by seniority.

I'd do Jacksonville, if no Jags fan comes around. If not them I'd Bengal it up even.

bigosc2k

Banned
big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Can we all at least agree that this is the manliest movie of all time?

57237343.jpg

Alright so down to brass tax here folks, anyone else getting involved in the mock draft?

Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

2. Tennessee Titans -
5. Washington Redskins -
8. Atlanta Falcons -
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
13. New Orleans Saints -
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
30. Green Bay Packers -

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -

I say we give it until 6pm EST today and if no one else is signed up, we shoot for tomorrow afternoon to kick it off. If Dutch is around and wants to run it, great. If not, I'll do it.

My, How Far Packers Age has fallen.

bionic77

While having both in your life is preferable, if one had to choose than the obvious choice is Big Trouble in Little China. Pretty much a perfect movie.

Speaking of Bloodsport though, it was weird during the love scene that they did not have a gratuitous shot of the girls tits, but instead have a nice long shot of JVD's impressive ass as he pulls up his underwear and gets ready for that day's fighting. Also, it was unexpected that the only real emotion was between Dux and Jackson, where they proclaim their love for each other. On further thought it is obvious that the real story is between Dux and Jackson and not Dux and the random blonde. I wonder if that is who Dux married in real life after the Kumite?

I'm hearing this rumor and saw it on a Yahoo ad saying titans are in talks for Cutler? F that keep him away.

And I already posted Titans pick a couple of times. Most likely Leonard Williams from USCw

Man New Game + is kicking my ass. Third boss is giving me all sorts of trouble now.
Really? I'm finding it way easier than NG+ in other Souls games. I felt like I was speed running through it. I got to the Forbidden Forest and started concentrating on Chalices. I should have done them earlier. :( I'm so over-leveled. I killed the first chalice boss in two shots.

Malalaw

Really? I'm finding it way easier than NG+ in other Souls games. I felt like I was speed running through it. I got to the Forbidden Forest and started concentrating on Chalices. I should have done them earlier. :( I'm so over-leveled. I killed the first chalice boss in two shots.

I'm only level 75 at the moment, I feel like I am doing piss for damage and overall I just feel really underpowered compared to the first playthrough.

Respect

While having both in your life is preferable, if one had to choose than the obvious choice is Big Trouble in Little China. Pretty much a perfect movie.

Speaking of Bloodsport though, it was weird during the love scene that they did not have a gratuitous shot of the girls tits, but instead have a nice long shot of JVD's impressive ass as he pulls up his underwear and gets ready for that day's fighting. Also, it was unexpected that the only real emotion was between Dux and Jackson, where they proclaim their love for each other. On further thought it is obvious that the real story is between Dux and Jackson and not Dux and the random blonde. I wonder if that is who Dux married in real life after the Kumite?

62M6N.gif

Jackson is a dumbass, chong li was meat.

Spinluck

What are the benefits of the chalice dungeons friend? I feel like I do them for no reason.

cajunator

Banned
Imagine a gas station convenience store that people actually want to go and eat at.

Theres a Greek restaurant in one of the gas stations by work. Its a miracle.
also a lot of cajun food places are in gas stations so Im used to them being great food destinations.
however away from here, Wawas is the best.

MechDX

Therez a Greek restaurant in kne of the gas stations by work. Its a miracle.
also a lot of cajun food llaces are in gas stations so Im used to them being great food destinations.
however away from here, Wawas is the best.

Rudy'S BBQ in Texas. Actually not bad

What are the benefits of the chalice dungeons friend? I feel like I do them for no reason.
As you get deeper - better gems and there are weapons you can only get in the dungeons themselves.

I'm only level 75 at the moment, I feel like I am doing piss for damage and overall I just feel really underpowered compared to the first playthrough.
That makes sense. I was at 90 when I beat the game and I'm at 110 right now.

Farm a little bit. Its REALLY easy to level up quickly on NG+.

2. Tennessee Titans -
5. Washington Redskins -
8. Atlanta Falcons -
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
13. New Orleans Saints -
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
30. Green Bay Packers -

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -

6PM is the limit gents. If you haven't signed up by then, we're moving forward. Draft starts tomorrow at 2pm EST.

Rules:

1. You and your group should come to a consensus on who you genuinely think your team would take. Not who you want.
2. No trades.
3. Each person/group has a 4 hour limit to make their pick. If the pick is not in within that 4 hour time limit, then the remaining NFL-GAF members will make a consensus pick. If no consensus is made, I will make the pick as the person running the draft.
4. Each pick should be accompanied with a short synopsis of why the pick was made. Don't write a book. Just tell me why.
5. Your pick can be PM'd to me directly and I will add it. That can be done before your on the clock. If you don't think you'll be here. You can send me your top three choices as your time draws near. You don't have to post it in the thread if you're going to be away.

Top Bottom