• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dragons Dogma was my favorite game last gen. Never really played a Souls game before Bloodborne but it definitely scratches some of the same itches.

Honestly wish every WRPG played like DD though.

Bread

Banned
"The perfect thing about basketball is that it is the most complete, surreal and special game of all, where all you have to do is wait for the opening tip and then each and every player, each and every component, has a chance to make a contribution on every single play. Basketball, yeah, shine a light. Unlike football, which is basically a halfway house between the army and prison, and baseball, which is a bunch of out-of-shape guys standing around, scratching themselves, taking steroids and waiting for the game of life to come to them. Basketball, yeah. Who can play? Who's in shape? Who's got a game?"
-Bill Walton

Milchjon

Posted?

“I don’t think he likes or respects the stars. I’m being honest,” McCoy told The Inquirer on Monday. “I think he likes the fact that it’s ‘Chip Kelly and the Eagles.’”

[...]

“It was ‘DeSean Jackson - a high-flying, take-off-the-top-of-the-defense receiver.’ Or ‘the quick, elusive LeSean McCoy,’ “ McCoy said. “I don’t think [Kelly] likes that.”

Salty or truth or both?

Florida edge rusher Dante Fowler would be "stunned" if the Jaguars passed on him at No. 3 overall.
Fowler has been popularly mocked to the Jags. "I'd be stunned, because of the scheme that coach Gus (Bradley) has," Fowler said. "I can set the edge and I can come off the edge. I'd be surprised, but that that's how the draft goes." Fowler would likely be the "Leo" rusher in Jax.
Draft

MRSA

Banned
I have a month and a half worth of PTO, I think I shall take a vacation to communist Vietnam and visit Cambodia for some sweet sweet opium.

Milchjon

I have a month and a half worth of PTO, I think I shall take a vacation to communist Vietnam and visit Cambodia for some sweet sweet opium.

I never understood why the Vietnam special was your Top Gear favorite.

Didn't you guys have wars and shit?

bionic77

"The perfect thing about basketball is that it is the most complete, surreal and special game of all, where all you have to do is wait for the opening tip and then each and every player, each and every component, has a chance to make a contribution on every single play. Basketball, yeah, shine a light. Unlike football, which is basically a halfway house between the army and prison, and baseball, which is a bunch of out-of-shape guys standing around, scratching themselves, taking steroids and waiting for the game of life to come to them. Basketball, yeah. Who can play? Who's in shape? Who's got a game?"
-Bill Walton
:lol

Thats hilarious.

Walton can be brilliant but his on air personality is such a joke character that no one takes him seriously.

WedgeX

Banned
Have any of you degenerates tried Airbnb?

My wife and I have used Airbnb quite a few times, much to the chagrin of my buddy who works at trip advisor. Used it for places to stay for skiing, as a base camp for her family during our wedding, and to explore Ireland during our honeymoon. We always stayed at places with consistent reviews. Had no outright bad experiences. All were pretty much true to their pictures and descriptions. The only time we didn't really enjoy was when we stayed at an actual bed & breakfast in Ireland that was through Airbnb. But that was one of one of five places we stayed during the trip.

MRSA

Banned
I never understood why the Vietnam special was your Top Gear favorite.

Didn't you guys have wars and shit?

Vietnam and Cambodia never got along, my late grandfather treated my aunt's now husband like shit because he was Vietnamese. Actually I think for awhile he wouldn't even let him come into the house. Which is sad because he's a good dude, eventually my grandpa warmed up to him and treated him like a son. Then they had a kid and got stuck with a Cambodian/Vietnamese grand daughter who he absolutely adored even though she's Vietnamese.

But the Vietnam special hit a spot for me because that was when I first got into motorcycling. It was damn epic.

Bread

Banned
:lol

Thats hilarious.

Walton can be brilliant but his on air personality is such a joke character that no one takes him seriously.
He has an incredible way with words, but he's also really strange and burned out from so much drug use so it kind of ruins the impact of his opinion.

-Bill Walton

giphy.gif

EnviousIllinformedAdder.gif

YfamiDb.gif

My noodle

Milchjon

Vietnam and Cambodia never got along, my late grandfather treated my wife's now husband like shit because he was Vietnamese. Actually I think for awhile he wouldn't even let him come into the house. Which is sad because he's a good dude, eventually my grandpa warmed up to him and treated him like a son. Then they had a kid and got stuck with a Cambodian/Vietnamese grand daughter who he absolutely adored even though she's Vietnamese.

But the Vietnam special hit a spot for me because that was when I first got into motorcycling. It was damn epic.

Your what now?

Milchjon

Slo, how realistic is the depiction of Minnesotans in How I Met Your Mother?

I assume very. No one knows Minnesotans like a bunch of New York sitcom writers.

Bread

Banned
Anyone here play Besiege? It looks like a grown up stripped down version of Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, and it's only 6.99 on steam. I'll give it a try tonight and let you know how it is!

Top Bottom