• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Tom Penny

I'm going to Greece in September and staying here. Should be good times

14.jpg

267.jpg

Bread

Banned
I just got that Wendy's Jalapeno Chicken Fresco sandwich. Pretty great!
I literally just got back from Wendy's . I hadn't eaten a baconator in years, they ruined it! I remember it being so much better than what I have. Maybe this Wendy's just sucks.

Sanjuro

I last had it maybe 7 or 8 years ago when it came out to be fair.

I really like Wendy's overall. I wasn't a fan when they first switched to their buttered buns, but their overall product right now seems to have evolved into the right place.

Konka

Banned
I will be at Swinging Sunset Villas in Oia.

Plain ole Cape Cod chips are the best in the world. I have put them far away from me to stop eating them :(

I'll be on Santorini as well, just gotta talk with my friends about where they want to stay.

Bread

Banned
I really like Wendy's overall. I wasn't a fan when they first switched to their buttered buns, but their overall product right now seems to have evolved into the right place.
I love their fries, and the burgers aren't bad. It's definitely the only traditional fast food place I still go to.

LJ11

May be going to Greece in July, Kefalonia is my go to, awesome beaches and big island so you can hop around a bit.

Just out of curiosity how much are you paying per night Penny? No one bends you over like a Greek, but if tourists pay why not.

Played through a little bit of Dark Souls II on the PS4 to check her out.

Anyone that truly believes that Bloodborne is "slightly" better looking than a Dark Souls games is on a heavy narcotic that they need to share immediately. The 60fps is much appreciated though after the frame pacing issues in Bloodborne (which I hope they fix alongside the loading).

I've never had a sandwich with bacon at any fast food restaurant that i've enjoyed.
Mostly because the bacon is like paper from being microwaved I'd bet. I'm not a fan either.

Milchjon

You guys need to come to the superior European country starting with G! We may not have the beaches or the sun or the sea or...

Nevermind.

Sanjuro

I've never had a sandwich with bacon at any fast food restaurant that i've enjoyed.

I'd say this is my general rule of thumb. If there is a gimmicky sandwich, I'll give it a shot.

Even at good restaurants, bacon still seems like a lesser option for what can go on the top of the burger. The only time I had it where it seemed to work well was with peanut butter.

Spinluck

Played through a little bit of Dark Souls II on the PS4 to check her out.

Anyone that truly believes that Bloodborne is "slightly" better looking than a Dark Souls games is on a heavy narcotic that they need to share immediately. The 60fps is much appreciated though after the frame pacing issues in Bloodborne (which I hope they fix alongside the loading).

That's GAF for you.

Btw do all Bloodborne dungeons have 3 levels?

effzee

Some unknown website is reporting Eagles are in serious talk to trade Bradford to Cleveland for the #19 overall pick.

Deal would include Manziel. And then somehow the 19th pick would allow them to land Mariota.

Believable

jakncoke

Banned
Some unknown website is reporting Eagles are in serious talk to trade Bradford to Cleveland for the #19 overall pick.

Deal would include Manziel. And then somehow the 19th pick would allow them to land Mariota.

Believable

You eagles fans are so delusional

MechDX

Believable

EvilGrinChip.gif

Sanjuro

Five hot dogs kinda fat

Look...

I drove a few towns over to the hot dog joint in my hometown.

Thinking, I order 3 hot dogs.

At that point, why not just get 4.

You get 4, you get one free!

EDIT: Actually, it's buy 5 get 1. So, I had 6 hot dogs.

Top Bottom