• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

Remember when the Pats got caught cheating for the umpteenth time? This time clearly implicated the qb. And the press conference where the coach denied everything and threw Tammy under the bus? And then the worst press conference in history by Brady?

Good times to be a Pats hater!

Funny how it turns out the Colts are the real liars and cheats.

Chandler Jones running down the field like a fool is p cool as well

malcolm-butler-pick.nocrop.w529.h316.2x.gif

This can make a grown man cry though

Milchjon

malcolm-butler-pick.nocrop.w529.h316.2x.gif

This can make a grown man cry though

Let me be the one to say it:

This play coming together like it did isn't any less improbable than the helmet catch.

The combination of the playcall, some undrafted dude knowing exactly what would happen, and being able to physically pull it off without dropping the ball...

I will never not shake my head when watching this.

Joseph Montana is the GOAT (and you Pat fan fucks better not forget it), but I still don't see Sony or EA shaking in their boots over an Xbox exclusive 2K football game.

Did All-Pro Football 2K8 disrupt the market at all?

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah he was banned before the gata, there's only a few of us left bro.

Im still here for trivia

25 qbs have thrown at least 200 int

Joseph Montana is the GOAT (and you Pat fan fucks better not forget it), but I still don't see Sony or EA shaking in their boots over an Xbox exclusive 2K football game.

No it fucking sucked , the only people who liked it were delusional 2k fanboys hating on Madden. Same thing happened with that Backbreaker game

zychi

Banned

It's Brady 1
Montana 1a for me

Montana had the greatest WR of all time, and played in an era where defense could obliterate the qb.

Brady only played with a great WR in Moss, but played in an era where they gave him the tuck rule. Brady has more Super Bowl appearances, in a team sport. He also returned over a decade later, So he gets the slight edge over Joe to me. That only changed this season.

Afrikan

The Bills better be the team trading for Rivers.

they have almost everything in place...but have Cassell at QB? :/

Rivers in Buffalo, with Rex at HC = SuperBowl run!

It's Brady 1
Montana 1a for me

Montana had the greatest WR of all time, and played in an era where defense could obliterate the qb.

Brady only played with a great WR in Moss, but played in an era where they gave him the tuck rule. Brady has more Super Bowl appearances, in a team sport. He also returned over a decade later, So he gets the slight edge over Joe to me. That only changed this season.

Friend!

cajunator

Banned
The Lamborghini Miura is a much better car than the LaFerrari - wait what?

its a much prettier car. LaFerrari has some voodoo tech in it so obviously the Miura is not a better car, unless someone is a purist and enjoys the simple 60s era setup and simplicity of Miura.

Top Bottom