• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

CClm2AQWMAExncf.jpg

More like boner up, amiright

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Did he never visit his son when he red shirted... in Seattle?

He said he forgot, so it's obviously been a while! ;P

Montana had the greatest WR of all time

Montana had average-at-best WRs for the first half of his career (which would include Rice's rookie year where he wasn't that great for a good portion of it) and still won 2 SBs. He only had 2 receivers break 1000 yards in those years, and one of them was Roger Craig.

zychi

Banned
He said he forgot, so it's obviously been a while! ;P

Montana had average-at-best WRs for the first half of his career (which would include Rice's rookie year where he wasn't that great for a good portion of it) and still won 2 SBs. He only had 2 receivers break 1000 yards in those years, and one of them was Roger Craig.

Is Rice not the great WR of all time? I don't understand why you quoted that particular part of it?
Super Bowl XVI his all around offense was beastly after a bad record the year before.

The year he won Super Bowl XIX he had a three headed rushing monster behind him. And the lowest points allowed defense. Wiki says all of their DBs made the pro bowl.

Montana had losing records in the regular season as a QB, I'm pretty sure Brady has had a positive or even reg season as a starter(in the case of his injured year 2-2) 2008 he was injured and they didn't make the playoffs(even tho they were 11-5).

Like I said, I give Brady a slight edge. They're both great QBs and any team in NFL history would be lucky to have them.

Top Bottom