• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

All-whites look good.

temp041415-uniform-04--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

The rest? Not s'much.

rando14

BG is my boy 5ever and we will go through life hand-in-hand, BUT those new Cleveland Bae jerseys are AWFUL!! I feel like I am sinning just looking at them, I need to go listen to some Dreezy to purify my soul......

BG is my boy 5ever and we will go through life hand-in-hand, BUT those new Cleveland Bae jerseys are AWFUL!! I feel like I am sinning just looking at them, I need to go listen to some Dreezy to purify my soul......
Fight me.....
bae

I'm gonna go watch the flash and cool off from your comments now!

bionic77

It's Brady 1
Montana 1a for me

Montana had the greatest WR of all time, and played in an era where defense could obliterate the qb.

Brady only played with a great WR in Moss, but played in an era where they gave him the tuck rule. Brady has more Super Bowl appearances, in a team sport. He also returned over a decade later, So he gets the slight edge over Joe to me. That only changed this season.
:lol

Montana has the catch and Niner fans will be able to recall 10 other amazing plays that he made by himself when the offense broke down and he had to make something happen by himself.

What is Brady's most memorable play (not including the tuck play which is the most amazing thing he has done in a big game)? Standing on the sideline when his defense or FG kicker put away a big game? Dumping off to a RB or throwing a 4 yard slant?

You have blessed us with several opinions of varying levels of stupidity, but this is the worst of your posts.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kaveyyyyyyyyy
Do you like them or do they make you throw up in your mouth like bad anime?

They look fine I guess.

I need to see them in action though.

So far 0-2 this year on first appearances of new unis for teams.

Raptors fucked their's up and now the Browns didn't fuck it up but it's whatever.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is Rice not the great WR of all time? I don't understand why you quoted that particular part of it?

Because when people post "Montana had the greatest WR of all time," they usually say it as "of course Montana was great look who he had to throw it too."

Montana had losing records in the regular season as a QB, I'm pretty sure Brady has had a positive or even reg season as a starter(in the case of his injured year 2-2) 2008 he was injured and they didn't make the playoffs(even tho they were 11-5).

Montana's only bad regular seasons were his rookie year (where he only started 1 game), his second year where they threw him in as a starter halfway through (and both those seasons, SF was still rebuilding the team completely), and the strike-shortened season of 1982 that was screwy all around for the league.

Montana also had that spinal injury back in 86 that was deemed so bad at first doctors wanted him to retire. He ended up coming back halfway through that season and ended up going 6-2.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Chargers would be foolish to let Phillip Rivers go but if the team moves to LA I know he would not want to play in LA so that would force the teams hand. Rivers to the Titans would be great for that franchise, especially in a weak AFC conference. They would at least make the wildcard with a healthy Rivers and a few solid draft pieces.

Also I was watching a little bit of draft coverage on ESPN on various players like Jameis Winston, Shane Ray, Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon. I'm convinced Melvin Gordon will be a star in the NFL. It's not just the stuff he's done on the field at Wisconsin but through interviews you can tell the guy is humble and hungry. He was talking about how close he got to Barry Sanders all time college rushing record and how he looked up to Barry Sanders.

Gordon can do it all. He has an incredible burst of speed combined with his size, has soft hands and ran plays out of a lot of different sets not just power formation which would fit perfectly with what Joe Lombardi is trying to do with our offense. Gordon will be a special player for whatever team decides to draft him.

The Chargers are one team that I could see taking him ahead of us at #23 so hopefully they end up moving to LA which would automatically mean a Rivers trade and possibly a Mariotta draft pick.

Top Bottom