• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

Because when people post "Montana had the greatest WR of all time," they usually say it as "of course Montana was great look who he had to throw it too."

Montana's only bad regular seasons were his rookie year (where he only started 1 game), his second year where they threw him in as a starter halfway through (and both those seasons, SF was still rebuilding the team completely), and the strike-shortened season of 1982 that was screwy all around for the league.

Montana also had that spinal injury back in 86 that was deemed so bad at first doctors wanted him to retire. He ended up coming back halfway through that season and ended up going 6-2.
Opposing teams were allowed to injure Montana and he had to stand back there and take it like all other qbs of that time.

Tammy would turtle at the first sight of LT coming to break his girly arms.

No one of any reasonable intelligence could really debate Montana versus Brady. Hell no qb since Montana compares to him. I can't speak of the ones before him since I did not see them play. He is surely better than Bradshaw though, despite them having equal number of SBs. And I say that as a Steelers fan.

Syrinx

more: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/medi...Uniforms/aab030fb-766b-4969-9f02-5e14112d5a7b

temp041415-uniform-023--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

temp041415-uniform-024--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

temp041415-uniform-011--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

temp041415-uniform-09--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I hate that big BROWNS on the pantleg.

zychi

Banned
Just make a fucking logo Cleveland. It makes everything easier and you wont look this fucking stupid

e: anyone have issues with their ps4 controller not responding correctly? like its randomly disconnecting, but the system isnt picking it up?

bionic77

Just make a fucking logo Cleveland. It makes everything easier and you wont look this fucking stupid
What are the odds they can make a logo that is nicer than the color brown?

I would take that bet.

Hell I would bet my life savings and 401k on that....

effzee

I think it wouldn't be terrible if he traded back as in your scenario, but I think if he did get a high or mid high second round pick it may be worth taking a shot at Hundley with it, then take the best WR available with their regular pick, then see what is left in terms of offensive line in later rounds.

Hundley and or Petty most likely will be available in the 3rd round.

zychi

Banned
If they made a dog it would end up looking like that one from Simpsons.

They're batting 0-1000 on jerseys. They're team is named after a dude. They play in Cleveland. Do something positive with that shit(they are literally named after the color of shit) of a franchise.

This is terrible, yet its better than what they currently have.
el-paso-chihuahuas-mascot-logo-2.png

bionic77

that video exemplifies why the Spurs are the greatest
I also love the Spurs.

They were the best team in the NBA during the Lakers prime and Kobe used to rip their hearts out and eat it raw on the riverwalk every May.

This was after Hakeem ate David Robinson's balls in front of the entire nation.

Then they humiliated the Heat.

Top Bottom