• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

They're batting 0-1000 on jerseys. They're team is named after a dude. They play in Cleveland. Do something positive with that shit(they are literally named after the color of shit) of a franchise.

This is terrible, yet its better than what they currently have.
el-paso-chihuahuas-mascot-logo-2.png

lol. So is the name from their coach or shit, or maybe they were thinking ahead

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jameis Winston on 2015 Draft Academy shirtless, brushing his teeth:

"I always look in the mirror and tell myself I'm gonna have abs sometime...it never works out."

Also catching feelings when his girl doesn't respond on FaceTime:

"I have to talk to Breezy Boo every morning. She's not responding to me....she's cheating on me."

Said it sarcastic though. I'm rooting for Jameis and he seems to have a lot of good attributes that a professional QB should have but every time I watched him in college he turned the ball over way to much when he should've been dominating opponents. An ideal spot for him would be to have a year or two under his belt as a backup instead of throwing him out on the field Week 1.

bionic77

Curry supposedly made 77 3s in a row in practice.

That is mindblowing to me. This kid is the greatest shooter in NBA history.

Can't wait to see what he does in the playoffs.

zychi

Banned

lose in the second round because they dont play defense sadly. i like watching him tho

e: kas, winston is jawalrus 2.0. going to tampa isnt going to help him at all

Tom Penny

lose in the second round because they dont play defense sadly. i like watching him tho

GS doesn't play D? I'd say stick to a sport you know about but that wouldn't matter either.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Agree on the Tampa part but I don't think he'll be like JaMarcus. JaMarcus got paid fat and didn't give a damn. Jameis at least seems to have a passion for the game and a desire to study film and learn.

Malalaw

Sports radio station I listen to is ripping the new Browns jersey. Even went as far as saying they suck just as bad as the team. They must think its Thursday.

I've seen Ray Allen make like 30-40ish during practice once. I was just watching in awe, so I don't doubt Curry making 77.

They're batting 0-1000 on jerseys. They're team is named after a dude. They play in Cleveland. Do something positive with that shit(they are literally named after the color of shit) of a franchise.

This is terrible, yet its better than what they currently have.
el-paso-chihuahuas-mascot-logo-2.png
El Paso Chihuahua are chill brah.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/defense/sort/pointsOpponent

Totally. I mean being ranked 14th in opponent points against is totally the best.
Just so you know, this is a completely irrelevant metric when it comes to basketball...

What you want is points per possession, so offensive/defensive proficiency is normalized to a team's tempo/pace, e.g. how many shots they take.

Some of it is ESPN's fault, they love to hide the real stats behind their paywalls. (while their statisticians complain that the everyman doesn't know anything about the sport! Fuckers!) At least PPS made the list.

zychi

Banned
Really flexing the ol' sports knowledge, huh?
I'll make it very simple and pull a Barkley for you.

If a team slows down GS' scoring, and GS cant stop them from scoring, guess who wins the game? The team with more points, Kenny.

Gotta go through the champs to get there. Spurs own GS this year.

GS is still super fun to watch, but like Atlanta, will crash in the playoffs

I'll make it very simple and pull a Barkley for you.

If a team slows down GS' scoring, and GS cant stop them from scoring, guess who wins the game? The team with more points, Kenny.

Gotta go through the champs to get there. Spurs own GS this year.

GS is still super fun to watch, but like Atlanta, will crash in the playoffs

I'll make it real simple for you. You said Golden State isn't good on D. You are wrong.

fin

TheBatman really should say something today about the new Browns jerseys.

I like them. Not crazy about them, but they're cool.

Oddly enough, I like Orange jersey brown pants combination a lot. Better than Brown top white pants.

Only thing I don't like is the numbers are colored in orange for all jerseys cept the orange one obviously.

Looked better in person than from the store leak earlier in the week.

MechDX

Hell no. Fuck Bud Adams. History should have remained in Houston though. Earl Campbell refused to go into Tennessee ring of honor because he was a Houston Oiler and not a flaming meatball.

I wanted Stallions or Rough Riders.

Top Bottom