• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Gobias

Banned
Hell no. Fuck Bud Adams. History should have remained in Houston though. Earl Campbell refused to go into Tennessee ring of honor because he was a Houston Oiler and not a flaming meatball.

I wanted Stallions or Rough Riders.

My high school's name was the Rough Riders. You should take our shitty colors too:

images

Bread

Banned
Brad Stevens don't know how to tank. You know what pisses me off is some of the media saying they want to play Lebron and the Cavs.
Danny brought in Stevens to win, the fact that we're already winning with this roster is insane. Fuck tanking, fuck the king!

Doomsayer

Did Russel Wilson really say he's still thinking about playing Baseball? He is going to take so much money from Seattle. What a guy!

Is your username Cardcaptor Sakura inspired, by any chance?

Ha, nope as Cajun said. Was never into CCS, in which that character is Li. Although I've had the question asked before.

Lee Chaolan has been my Tekken main since Tekken 2. Hoping he's a time release character in 7 :(

Ha, nope as Cajun said. Was never into CCS, in which that character is Li. Although I've had the question asked before.

Lee Chaolan has been my Tekken main since Tekken 2. Hoping he's a time release character in 7 :(

I remember when tekken 4 first came out some dude was button mashing so i figure i just troll him with lee. Simple shit like 1,2 mist step, or back 1 mist step juggles for no damage but just repeatedly for the entire match. Haha he got so mad and wanted to fight. I was like in 8th grade at the time and this dude I'm assuming at least late teens early 20s lmao.

Of course young ass me was just like fuck you n****.... nothing ended up happening but still looking back that was pretty funny. Fucker storm out the arcade all red and shit getting told by a little kid.

I remember when tekken 4 first came out some dude was button mashing so i figure i just troll him with lee. Simple shit like 1,2 mist step, or back 1 mist step juggles for no damage but just repeatedly for the entire match. Haha he got so mad and wanted to fight. I was like in 8th grade at the time and this dude I'm assuming at least late teens early 20s lmao.

Of course young ass me was just like fuck you n****.... nothing ended up happening but still looking back that was pretty funny. Fucker storm out the arcade all red and shit getting told by a little kid.

tumblr_m8embeMapS1rwp5qio6_400.gif

Top Bottom