• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

BigAT

Browns new uniform pants revealed:

Jnco175.jpg

I think the Browns uniforms are alright. I am actually looking forward to seeing the all orange ones in action.

Curry supposedly made 77 3s in a row in practice.

That is mindblowing to me. This kid is the greatest shooter in NBA history.

Can't wait to see what he does in the playoffs.
All about those glorious genes!

DellVT.jpg

eznark

Banned
it case you thought it was the gloves... it's the ball!

It's neither. It's the ball being in the exact same location at the exact same velocity every single time. Also he probably has good size hands. Unfortunately only the Bears secondary would let him stand there for so long, motionless, with no one within 50 yards.

It's neither. It's the ball being in the exact same location at the exact same velocity every single time. Also he probably has good size hands. Unfortunately only the Bears secondary would let him stand there for so long, motionless, with no one within 50 yards.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

OBJ on Landry:

“I don’t know how many drops he had this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had none. There’s just that much confidence in his hands and his catching ability. I’m very proud of what he did this year, and he’ll be here (at the Pro Bowl) next year.”

Miami%2BTD%2BJarvis%2BLandry.gif

Are you impressed when a professional quarterback throws a ball through a tire over and over? Because that is the equivalent of an NFL wide receiver catching a football.
I don't think many NFL WR's could make that drill look that easy. Landry's biggest asset is his hands. All catches are not created equally.

It's like this which I also find to be incredibly impressive:

aaron%20rodgers%20throwing%20practice.gif

I have a handful of young guys on a shitty team to be excited about, give me a break!

BigAT

I hate whoever pointed out that the drop shadow goes in the wrong direction on the Browns uniforms, I can't look at anything else now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe the name is to remind all the people still alive that remember when the Browns were good which team they are watching?

Sanjuro

Yeah it really hurt the Spurs when they tanked and got TD and got to have a competitive team for like 25 out of 27 years....

...and that proves what? There is one Tim Duncan in like 20 years?

You still have the lottery system, and you still have a high discrepancy between an overall number one (a good one) in comparison to the rest of the draft.

bionic77

...and that proves what? There is one Tim Duncan in like 20 years?

You still have the lottery system, and you still have a high discrepancy between an overall number one in comparison to the rest of the draft.
There are usually like 10-15 franchise players. It's not so rare as that.

It's all luck and there is no right way to win.

Milchjon

Rex Ryan is still fun

On April 6, Jets tight end Jace Amaro reflected on his rookie season and told Sirius XM NFL Radio that Ryan’s 2014 team lacked accountability. To which Ryan says, “He’s full of s—, and I’ll remind him of that when we play him. Look, we weren’t perfect, and I never said we were going to be perfect. But that’s a f—— b.s. comment. But, hey, he’s happy that he’s got a different coach in place. We’ll see how happy he is when I play against him.”

Sanjuro

There are usually like 10-15 franchise players. It's not so rare as that.

It's all luck and there is no right way to win.

Still, tanking doesn't make sense. Probably makes the least sense after baseball (which it simply doesn't exist, despite people wanting to believe so).

Celtics right now are basically Rick Pitino's professional wet dream. It's a pro-level college team.

I went mobbing out in Bowser's old stomping grounds at Thrill Hill last night.

A younger me would never go out on Tuesday, but I graduate in three weeks.

Full No Fucks To Give Mode has been activated.

#WorstBehaviourWednesday

manfestival

I went mobbing out in Bowser's old stomping grounds at Thrill Hill last night.

A younger me would never go out on Tuesday, but I graduate in three weeks.

Full No Fucks To Give Mode has been activated.

#WorstBehaviourWednesday

nothing is wrong with going out on a tuesday. Look at me for example. I am completely exhausted and being completely unproductive today at work but on the bright side, I was awake till 3am cause I was at the club going crazy

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Still, tanking doesn't make sense. Probably makes the least sense after baseball (which it simply doesn't exist, despite people wanting to believe so).

Celtics right now are basically Rick Pitino's professional wet dream. It's a pro-level college team.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/4/15/8419847/heat-vs-sixers-nba-draft-2015-pick-tank-lose

Tonight you will see the most tanking ass game in the history of the NBA. Miami plays Philly. Philly gets the right to Miami's pick if it falls outside the top 10 this year.

If Miami wins and Brooklyn loses then they will finish the season tied for 10th, meaning Philly has a 50/50 shot at getting the pick. If Miami loses tonight they guarantee themselves the 11th worst record and will most likely keep it (like a 92% chance or something like that) barring something insane happening with ping pong balls.

So obviously both teams will be going all out to lose the game tonight. Its in both of their own best interests.

Milchjon

Who was it that always said he was gonna be back with the Pats? Gata? Penny?

Anyhow, good riddance motherfucker. What a waste of talent.

Top Bottom