• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cam.jpg

#shametowel

He's going to be Dallas's problem in a year from now.

From mediocre team on the rise to super dumpster fire real quick

No playoff wins.

I agree that if a coach has been in the league for 2 years and doesnt have any playoffs wins he is total garbage. I wonder how long it took the cheat to win his first playoff game. Well how about that it took the cheat 4 fucking years to win a playoff game. Worst. Coach. Ever.

Colasante

If Randy Gregory falls all the way to #32 because of marijuana, I'd be extremely disappointed if the Patriots didn't draft him. He'd be the best insurance for Chandler Jones possible for them in the draft. I still don't think he'll fall out of the 1st round though.

I agree that if a coach has been in the league for 2 years and doesnt have any playoffs wins he is total garbage. I wonder how long it took the cheat to win his first playoff game. Well how about that it took the cheat 4 fucking years to win a playoff game. Worst. Coach. Ever.
But Belichick wasn't revolutionary

Tom Penny

Poor Kas. On disrespect Thursday someone wrote an article just for him :(

Caldwell " Stafford is improving steadily "

If Stafford is improving steadily, it sure isn’t showing up in his statistics. Stafford has been a full-time starter for the last four seasons, after injuries limited him to just 13 games in his first two seasons. During those four seasons, Stafford’s passing yardage has gone from 5,038 to 4,967 to 4,650 to 4,257. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His completion percentage has gone from 63.5 to 59.8 to 58.5 to 60.3. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His yards per pass has gone from 7.6 to 6.8 to 7.3 to 7.1. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His touchdowns have gone from 41 to 20 to 29 to 22. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His sacks have gone from 36 to 29 to 23 to 45. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His interceptions have gone from 16 to 17 to 19 to 12. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His fumbles have gone from 5 to 6 to 12 to 8. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily? His passer rating has gone from 97.2 to 79.8 to 84.2 to 85.7. Does that sound like he’s improving steadily?

Overall, Stafford’s stats have been all over the map, up and down, and after a breakout season in 2011 he has yet to play as well since. And that’s despite the fact that no team has devoted more resources to giving its quarterback weapons than the Lions: Detroit is spending more than $28 million on the wide receiver position this season, by far the most in the NFL, and the Lions are also in the Top 10 in spending on tight ends.

Throw in the fact that Stafford’s own cap hit of $17.7 million is the sixth-highest of any quarterback in the NFL this year, and it’s hard not to come to the conclusion that the Lions need Stafford to do more than just “improve steadily.”

rando14

These disrespect levels are entering the danger zone!! I may have made a huge mistake suggesting Disrespect Thursdays...

lifesupportsystems.jpg

ampere

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tom-brady-misses-a-wide-open-julian-edelman1.gif[img]

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tom-brady-misses-a-wide-open-julian-edelman1.gif[img]

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tom-brady-misses-a-wide-open-julian-edelman1.gif[img]

[img]https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/tom-brady-misses-a-wide-open-julian-edelman1.gif[img][/QUOTE]

How did the Super Bowl go for Denver I forgot

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
MRSA is a thug and a sponge!

#disrespectthursday

Bills suck

#disrespectthursday

Rando can fight me

#disrespectthursday

BigAT

Bill called it in:

Michele Steele ‏@ESPNMichele
Judge in Hernandez trial - building being evacuated - Bomb threat

manfestival

next week at Target is Buy 1 get the other for 50%off on all games.

very tempting but the other issue I have is time. between team practice and the classes I teach(which does not include my day job), it is hard to fit time for gaming, which I manage to do 1 hour here and there maybe a day

I enjoyed watching it on TV. It was too cold there anyway. What was it like going to the eagles parade?

Wasnt alive in 1960 but the other local fans that i have talked to about it say that the city was electric that year when they won. To bad you are a bandwagon loser so you wont ever get to enjoy anything like that.

Wasnt alive in 1960 but the other local fans that i have talked to about it say that the city was electric that year when they won. To bad you are a bandwagon loser so you wont ever get to enjoy anything like that.
Too bad you're an eagles fan and will never get to enjoy a Superbowl win.

Good argument. The eagles suck so all you can do is call me a bandwagon fan.

What one has nothing to do with the other. You latching onto a "successful" out of state team is why you are a bandwagon fan, it has nothing to do with the Eagles sucking. Your junior high really needs to teach you about cause and effect.

Tom Penny

If you go by the film, he is improving steadily especially with his footwork. Statistics will never tell the whole story.

So Stafford is the intangibles QB that's steadily improving even though he doesn't actually get tangible results on the field.

Top Bottom