• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Sanjuro

The moral of this story, is when you eventually have to kill someone in your life, dump the body farther than ten minutes away from your home.

/themoreyouknow

The moral of this story, is when you eventually have to kill someone in your life, dump the body farther than ten minutes away from your home.

/themoreyouknow

Also don't Walk into your home where you have a million cameras with your gun in hand.

What a shame he had to waste his life like that. I'm happy to see justice served but at the same time this kind of thing always makes me sad.

Yeah, dude seemed to have it all. Signed a 40 million dollar deal, played next to Gronk, just had a baby girl and decided to fuck it all away because of some Scarface fantasy.

Sanjuro

Also don't Walk into your home where you have a million cameras with your gun in hand.

Yeah, dude seemed to have it all. Signed a 40 million dollar deal, played next to Gronk, just had a baby girl and decided to fuck it all away because of some Scarface fantasy.

It was an iPad, and you know it.

Let's not forget these classy individuals.

pouncey112636-525x550.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
^Let's not forget all the classy ladies out there defending him because they think he's hot

Jerry Jones working on getting money together for the appeal trial as we speak.

Oh yeah. Appeals.

Even if he won, he probably wouldn't make it through the next trial.

@IanKenyonNFL
Police searched Aaron Hernandez's home for first time on June 18, 2013. That was 666 days before he was found guilty of murder 1 (today).

Satan got that revenge for the Seahawks loss

Who's ready for Marcus Vick's scorching hot take on the AH verdict?

Wait for it

Wait for it

"I mean they still going to put him on trial for the 2nd murder??? That's prolly a waste of time being that he already have an L damn!"

Michael's gotta come get his bro off the Twitter machine.

MechDX

Hernandez, Ben, Ray Lewis. Etc....what you are saying is your team has a shot at a Super Bowl if you have at least one criminal on your roster?

Texans are doing it wrong

Who's ready for Marcus Vick's scorching hot take on the AH verdict?

Wait for it

Wait for it

"I mean they still going to put him on trial for the 2nd murder??? That's prolly a waste of time being that he already have an L damn!"

Michael's gotta come get his bro off the Twitter machine.
Dammit, I had forgotten he existed again! Now I have to start the five year process over! Thanks a lot...

bionic77

Hernandez, Ben, Ray Lewis. Etc....what you are saying is your team has a shot at a Super Bowl if you have at least one criminal on your roster?

Hey, hey, hey.

Thats not fair including Ben on that list.

He was never even arrested!

The money he paid to those fat girls had nothing to do with their allegations. He is just a generous person!

BigAT

The overwhelming purity of Eli allowed them to win two without giving into evil!

Michael Boley notwithstanding...

Greg

Flynn is guilty of stealing

the hearts of the American people

NH9gE7v.gif

The Panthers have had two of the most famous committers of violence against women in the history of the National Football League in Rae Carruth and Greg Hardy and haven't won shit.

The criminals for championships theory is jank

Top Bottom