• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

MechDX

NFL_Player_Arrests.png

Maybe my theory doesn't hold up well. According to this the Bengals and Vikings should be having annual battles in the Super Bowl

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Panthers have had two of the most famous committers of violence against women in the history of the National Football League in Rae Carruth and Greg Hardy and haven't won shit.

The criminals for championships theory is jank

I agree. Their franchise QB is also a criminal and that hasn't helped.

MechDX

Hernandez sentenced to MCI-Cedar Junction in Walpole, where he can probably hear Gillette Stadium on Sundays from the yard.--Bedard Twitter

Damn. lol

Narag

Now just need to lock up the rest of the Pats for kidnapping Gata as a child and indoctrinating him into their cult.

bionic77

NFL_Player_Arrests.png

Maybe my theory doesn't hold up well. According to this the Bengals and Vikings should be having annual battles in the Super Bowl
Those stats are made up.

How can Pittsburgh have more arrests than Baltimore?

Next you liars will be telling me that Gata won Jeopardy.

MechDX

teams with most riding on NFL draft

5) Houston Texans

With the exception of 2011 first-round selection J.J. Watt, the Texans haven't drafted all that well lately. More than anything, they have to make up for last year's first overall pick, Jadeveon Clowney, who remains a question mark coming off an injury-marred debut campaign. While it's too early to call Clowney a bust, the fact remains that Houston hasn't gotten anything out of the No. 1 pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, and that will set a team back. The Texans need to pay more attention to defense this year, with corner as their biggest area of need.

I think coach Bill O'Brien is one of the sleeping giants in this league; he can make magic out of pretty much anything he's given, roster-wise. He looks like one of the best new head coaches we've had in the NFL in some time. I think he's looking for a third-round type to add receiver depth, and to find a corner early on. He and the Texans might also want to consider looking for a linebacker who could one day serve as Brian Cushing's replacement.

Everyone loves BOB!
except for you fucks!

Bros, talk me out of buying an x1 again for $315 w kinect, ryse and dance central include.

Because the PS4 will inevitably will have a true next-gen Socom and it's gonna take up all of your time. Like literally all of it so you won't have time for that piece of Microsoft garbage.

zychi

Banned
Because the PS4 will inevitably will have a true next-gen Socom and it's gonna take up all of your time. Like literally all of it so you won't have time for that piece of Microsoft garbage.

I'm actually trying to sell my ps4 again. I'm trying to finish TLOU on Grounded before someone buys it off ebay.

I'm rebuying when Batman comes out for that sweet silver ps4 tho.

Bread

Banned
I'm actually trying to sell my ps4 again. I'm trying to finish TLOU on Grounded before someone buys it off ebay.

I'm rebuying when Batman comes out for that sweet silver ps4 tho.
maybe just keep your consoles the first time you buy them, that'd be cool too.

zychi

Banned
Again? Why?

Selling consoles loses money in the end.

Nah, I buy ps4s cheap($250-300) and sell em for a profit after ebay fees. You'd be amazed at how much more people will pay for a ps4 with a 1tb hard drive instead of 500gb, or an included nba 2k15 that I paid $11 for.

I don't like the dryspells of games and my PC is basically my third party machine with a few exceptions.

So remember Kraft's testimony that he spoke with Hernandez, who assured him he wasn't involved? Jurors told reporters that helped them decide to convict him.

Turns out during the testimony Kraft said Hernandez claimed he'd been in a club at the time Odin was killed. At that point the jurors realized that was the only point anybody throughout the whole trial mentioned the time Odin was killed, so how could Hernandez have known it if he hadn't been involved?

Konka

Banned

Spending 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft to get a $15 credit is what allows him to maintain is razor thin margins. We're talking profits in the 10s of dollars here.

MechDX

Paul Sheehy ‏@ProStarSports · 11m11 minutes ago
CONGRATS to QB @Matt_Blanchard_ on signing with the @packers! Won 3 National titles at Wisc-WW! Previous seasons with @Bears & @Panthers.

Olivia demanding Aaron be traded or released ASAP.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mpelling-evidence-against-hernandez/#comments
After Hernandez, the former Patriots tight end, was found guilty today of murdering Odin Lloyd, jurors told reporters that the testimony of Kraft, the Patriots’ owner, was compelling. Kraft testified under oath that he spoke with Hernandez when reports first surfaced of Lloyd’s death, and that Hernandez had given Kraft an assurance that he was not involved. Hernandez claimed to Kraft that he had been inside a club at the time that Lloyd was killed, which sounds like a good alibi — except that it raised questions in the minds of jurors as to how, exactly, Hernandez could have known what time Lloyd was killed.

“One part, for me, was Aaron’s alleged statement that . . . he was at a club at that time,” one juror said. “We still don’t know the exact time of Odin’s murder, specifically. So I don’t know how Aaron would have had that information two years ago. Even today, after medical examiners’ review, we still don’t have that information.”

Damn. One would think Hernandez's lawyers would have thought about this beforehand

MechDX

Paul Kuharsky ‏@PaulKuharskyNFL · 3m3 minutes ago
.@gregcosell on @Midday180: Mettenberger arguably better anticipation, better arm than Jameis Winston. Both slow footed. Not that different.

Mettenberger as good as Winston. Maybe I am Greg Cosell and just don't realize it.

Top Bottom