• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Oh man, Michael Vick is going to be two blocks from my house this weekend at an opening party for his wife's hair extension shop.

The real question is do I have the balls as an upper class white male to walk into a hair extension store in North Philly to meet Michael Vick.

ampere

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mpelling-evidence-against-hernandez/#comments

Damn. One would think Hernandez's lawyers would have thought about this beforehand

MI7IaZQ.gif

Yea... wow.

MechDX

Reading Ware and Von Millers early comments about running Wade's defense is giving me flashbacks. It all great that first year. Swarming defense, QB's running for their life, etc.....then in year two someone like Brady dinks and dunks their man defense to shreds and Wade just stands there with a confused look on his face. "If only their was a defensive scheme where I can just have the defenders wait in an area for the receiver to enter."

Bread

Banned
To be fair to the burrito place, I only have myself to blame for this. I had forgotten I was in Florida; a state of heathens and gatas alike, a state where one cannot just assume that the people around have evolved to the point where rice has been deemed unnecessary. When I leave this place in 3 weeks, I will look back and spit on the ground of Jacksonville. Florida can rot for all I care.

Konka

Banned
To be fair to the burrito place, I only have myself to blame for this. I had forgotten I was in Florida; a state of heathens and gatas alike, a state where one cannot just assume that the people around have evolved to the point where rice has been deemed unnecessary. When I leave this place in 3 weeks, I will look back and spit on the ground of Jacksonville. Florida can rot for all I care.

Because, as everyone knows, Boston is the burrito mecca of the world.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Wow you are literally within walking distance of Gata's swamp.

RIP bead

You being in Florida explains everything.

BigAT

A friend of mine has a legitimate, crippling fear of mustard. Not as in he doesn't like it on food he eats, I mean he has a true phobia of mustard itself. He almost started crying once when someone threw a (completely sealed) mustard packet in his general direction. He didn't talk to me for three months after I sprayed him with a bottle of mustard once.

MechDX

A friend of mine has a legitimate, crippling fear of mustard. Not as in he doesn't like it on food he eats, I mean he has a true phobia of mustard itself. He almost started crying once when someone threw a (completely sealed) mustard packet in his general direction. He didn't talk to me for three months after I sprayed him with a bottle of mustard once.

jnc

MRSA

Banned

mustard-guy.jpg

Respect

Reading Ware and Von Millers early comments about running Wade's defense is giving me flashbacks. It all great that first year. Swarming defense, QB's running for their life, etc.....then in year two someone like Brady dinks and dunks their man defense to shreds and Wade just stands there with a confused look on his face. "If only their was a defensive scheme where I can just have the defenders wait in an area for the receiver to enter."

iuYWf1eyTVwva.gif

He looks like one of my uncles...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

How does that happen? How does somebody even learn a phobia like that?

gutshot

Shit, you guys, I unknowingly clicked on that Russian teenage girls twerking vid and now I'm probably gonna get fired and/or arrested. Where's modbot to lock that shit down?

Top Bottom