• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
image.php

I can play that game too

I'm actually a Packers fan!

WedgeX

Banned
I hate Martin Mayhew. Lost our third DE and Ihedigbo is probably gone eventually, too. Great.

Well, Johnson had only one good year opposite Suh and Ansah. And apparently really wants to be in Tampa Bay since he's on his seventh time of signing with them. Dig was already getting paid and lucky to be next to Quin and decided that he wants even more money despite having a contract.

Wait, women's soccer? Are you fucking kidding me? It's not enough we have to deal with Anime around here, you're telling me you're gonna be following women's fucking soccer?

Furyous

Oh my friends, check out Alex Morgan's backup.

13114_idsi_presschristen_USMNTJD015.jpg

USA! USA! USA!

Hi

'Merica! 'Merica is the greatest nation on god's green earth. Other nations are cool but they're not us. They've got their good traits but none of them hold a candle to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

NFL Draft QB prospects I'm rooting for:

Shane Carden
Bryce Petty
Brandon Bridge
Garret Grayson could hold a clipboard somewhere.
Bryan Bennett
Hutson Mason
Brett Hundley

How dare the NFL approve such awful uniforms for the Browns. The NFL loves messing with tradition to increase jersey sales. FOH with this Oregon Ducks shit.

Please, be my guest. You can seriously have this World Cup of wanna rip my eyes out because they ruined a great sport. Good on them for becoming more and more popular, but my goodness it's just fucking hilariously terrible, that level of play.

Please, be my guest. You can seriously have this World Cup of wanna rip my eyes out because they ruined a great sport. Good on them for becoming more and more popular, but my goodness it's just fucking hilariously terrible, that level of play.

But soccer is a sport meant to be played by ladies.

eznark

Banned
Wait, women's soccer? Are you fucking kidding me? It's not enough we have to deal with Anime around here, you're telling me you're gonna be following women's fucking soccer?

You seem very upset by the wrong part of his actions. Watching attractive women at play is fantastic, it's the sport they are playing that is gawdawful

You seem very upset by the wrong part of his actions. Watching attractive women at play is fantastic, it's the sport they are playing that is gawdawful

It's probably because I played semi-pro myself and was close to getting a full pro contract pre-injury. It's honestly unbearable to watch most of the time.

Same with WNBA and NBA. Nobody watches lay-ups and slow as fuck basketball.

All but Hope Solo. Not gonna get behind that.

Yes it is, but sexy women make it watchable.

That is correct. At least it'll give me extra pleasure watching how the USA won't win the whole thing despite being like the only country that gives a damn about this tourney.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

You haven't been here long enough have you?

test1211syrjt.gif

Even bionic approves of Alex Morgan.

You haven't been here long enough have you?

test1211syrjt.gif

Apparently not.

I guess Americans appreciate it more, since they have absolutely no idea how to play soccer, so they don't understand how garbage-like it looks. Add in a couple of good-looking, non-fat, chicks running around cluelessly, and actually I can understand how you guys can like it.

bionic77

I'd rather watch women's tennis
Women's tennis player are the hottest in any sport.

No question there.

But it has not been very fun to watch since Hingis retired. She played with grace and intelligence. Since she left it is entirely a power game, which is super boring to watch. Serena, as great as she is, is not usually very entertaining to watch because she rarely gets challenged. Either she dominates or she gives the match away.

Playing tennis in high school and college is definitely an in with some hot chicks though. Never met anyone attractive playing basketball or flag football.

And the womens' world cup was superior to the mens'. That US/Japan final was especially amazing. Weirdly enough, the women flop less than the men...

Women's tennis player are the hottest in any sport.

No question there.

But it has not been very fun to watch since Hingis retired. She played with grace and intelligence. Since she left it is entirely a power game, which is super boring to watch. Serena, as great as she is, is not usually very entertaining to watch because she rarely gets challenged. Either she dominates or she gives the match away.

Playing tennis in high school and college is definitely an in with some hot chicks though. Never met anyone attractive playing basketball or flag football.

And the womens' world cup was superior to the mens'. That US/Japan final was especially amazing. Weirdly enough, the women flop less than the men...

Or Volleyball bud.

As much as it still sucks, Canada is a country.

I might like it more than the US, but they have the CFL. So no thanks.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Man, in HS and college it was always about the Track and Field girls. Track practice was always fun despite the constant drills and sprints.

bionic77

Tennis players are hotter than volleyball in my opinion.

And I have never seen a real game of volleyball that was half as entertaining as the match between Maverick and the Ice Man in Top Gun.

Tennis players are hotter than volleyball in my opinion.

And I have never seen a real game of volleyball that was half as entertaining as the match between Maverick and the Ice Man in Top Gun.

Oh you
skoj1ua0.jpg

Anyway, the discussion of hotness is moot, since Kirilenko trumps any other chick in any sport when it comes to that.

Top Bottom