• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Eh.

Its better than watching a rerun of the Big Bang Theory on TBS, but still not as good as Top Gun.

Well, we never compared Top Gun as a whole to Women's Volleyball. Very few things are better than TG. I agree.

Also, TBBT Re-runs are also better than Women's Volleyball

jbug617

Banned
USA

Hilary+Knight+USOC+100+Days+Out+Celebration+7z2Pf1gzNPQl.jpg

I have to agree with bionic though, tennis is the better sport to watch (or play) but I also enjoy volleyball matches, the ones during the Olympics were really great.

Respect

Feel the need to warn you guys...about half an hour a ago I got an email at work:

Good afternoon my dear friend!

I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends in the Internet.
I feel slightly uncertainly. I was registered on this site and found your structure.
It is interesting to me to learn you closer. I have overlooked to speak you about myself.
My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live in small city of Russia.
I hope that it does not frighten you.
My opinion has no value for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - le******ex.ru

I shall hope that you write to me very soon.
I shall send necessarily to you my some photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos. I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook le******ex.ru

Sincerely yours Elena

Was feeling pretty great, but then just a few minutes ago I got this email, my predecessor's email is still active and forwarded to me, so she was obviously trying to get in contact with him:

Good afternoon my dear friend!

I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends in the Internet. I feel slightly uncertainly.
I was registered on this site and found your structure. It is interesting to me to learn you closer.
I have overlooked to speak you about myself. My name Elena and I am 26 years. I live in small city of Russia.
I hope that it does not frighten you. My opinion has no value for you, but I want that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - tygi******dex.ru <mailto:tygi******dex.ru>

I shall hope that you write to me very soon. I shall send necessarily to you my some photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos.
I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook tygi******dex.ru <mailto:tygi******dex.ru>

Sincerely yours Elena

Don't fucking trust Elena from Russia, this is bullshit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The news about Aaron Hernandez overshadowed some other news today. Did you guys hear about what the Energizer Bunny got arrested for?

Battery

NH9gE7v.gif

Top Bottom