• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

JABEE

The news about Aaron Hernandez overshadowed some other news today. Did you guys hear about what the Energizer Bunny got arrested for?

Battery

NH9gE7v.gif
:rbh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay I just bought all the new Mario Kart dlc so I'm ready to troll mech again!

Edit: I think A5 printer paper might be the guy to replace bucket!

cajunator

Banned
How the hell are you gonna play Zelda?

Just kidding, that's getting delayed until the NX anyway

it probably is. Unless NX is mindblowing though I will probably hold out for a year or so before getting one. Unless its just some crazy idea and I need it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
it probably is. Unless NX is mindblowing though I will probably hold out for a year or so before getting one. Unless its just some crazy idea and I need it.

I would act like I'm not gonna be there day one but I will be. I was there for the Wii U and I was horribly disappointed for a long time. Can only go up from here!

Printer Paper is a thug, a charlatan and a bitch ass Gata!

I think the beard made your claws come out

Printer Paper is a thug, a charlatan and a bitch ass Gata!
I won't protest the first two, but that third is truly a insult to me, my family and my linage! I challenge you to a fight! We meet Shoshone Playground in Buffalo (It's in between your dirty Canadian ass and my slightly less dirty NYC ass) two gaffers enter, one gaffer leaves with a minor disrespect injuries to their lower back!

rando14

I won't protest the first two, but that third is truly a insult to me, my family and my linage! I challenge you to a fight! We meet Shoshone Playground in Buffalo (It's in between your dirty Canadian ass and my slightly less dirty NYC ass) two gaffers enter, one gaffer leaves with a minor disrespect injuries to their lower back!

Oh shit!! It's getting real!!

1262095972_cat-fight.gif

cajunator

Banned
I would act like I'm not gonna be there day one but I will be. I was there for the Wii U and I was horribly disappointed for a long time. Can only go up from here!

I think the beard made your claws come out

truthfully I might be done with launch window consoles. Just not worth it waiting over a year for the good stuff, and for them to fix bugs, add features that should be at launch, and on top of that cheaper prices. I dont game often enough to justify having a new console other than just having the novelty of getting one early. Thats not enough anymore to really justify buying one. the ones I have currently havent even been that great. I enjoy the wiiU but my enthusiasm for gaming is just at an all time low right now. I dont even enjoy Mario, Mario Kart, or Smash bros like I used to.0

Top Bottom