• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah says it's more likely that Georgia RB Todd Gurley goes in the top 10 than that he goes at the end of Round 1.
"I think he's more likely to go in the top 10 than he is to go in the bottom 10 of the first round," Jeremiah said. "More likely he's going to go in that 10 to pick 22. I have very little doubt he's going to be a first-round pick, it's just a matter of how high he'll go." Gurley (No. 13 on Jeremiah's board) and Melvin Gordon (No. 14) have both been invited to Chicago for the draft, as strong an indication as any that a player is first-round bound. "He's a special player," Jeremiah said of Gurley.
Source: NFL.com Apr 15 - 8:20 PM
Not sure who would take him in the top 10. But speaks volumes about what people think about him even though he's coming off the injury.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The field for the USA vs. Mexico game is in horrible condition. Regardless of sport I don't understand how this happens. You have a huge game played on a shitty field.

Looking at you Soldier Field.

JABEE

x8eSeZN.jpg
First name ever, last name greatest.

Spinluck

Okay I just bought all the new Mario Kart dlc so I'm ready to troll mech again!

Edit: I think A5 printer paper might be the guy to replace bucket!

Don't know if my Wii U even works still

I was surprised to even see you guys on the Wii U. I checked out the Smash DLC, will get Mario Karts when I feel like playing it again.

From what I remember I was NFLGAFs MK8 King.

Bread

Banned
I was surprised to even see you guys on the Wii U. I checked out the Smash DLC, will get Mario Karts when I feel like playing it again.

Spin you wasn't shit

I think cb3 was the only person who beat me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Receipts don't lie bead!

truthfully I might be done with launch window consoles. Just not worth it waiting over a year for the good stuff, and for them to fix bugs, add features that should be at launch, and on top of that cheaper prices. I dont game often enough to justify having a new console other than just having the novelty of getting one early. Thats not enough anymore to really justify buying one. the ones I have currently havent even been that great. I enjoy the wiiU but my enthusiasm for gaming is just at an all time low right now. I dont even enjoy Mario, Mario Kart, or Smash bros like I used to.0

I picture you as more of a 3DS/Vita kinda guy anyway. Especially Vita since they have all the anime girl face games.

You wish.

The Wii U isn't really my primary console for most things. I play it in bursts unlike my PS4 which is always getting used.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This Taco Bell commercial is painful to watch. I've seen it at least 10 times.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9-xoRmduV4

Dominic regarding the egg bacon and cheese biscuit "breakfast taco":

"I don't want to be a spokesman for the South necessarily but I can almost guarantee you this is as good...it is as good as Mommas' cooking.

Mary in what appears to be a feigned response:

"That's a BOLD statement!"

Seriously? Come on Taco Bell. Horrible advertisement and obvious acting on those "Bold statements". No one believes these blatant lies.

fb-tb-breakfast-2014-3-600x400.jpg

That being said the Breakfest crunch wrap is decent but better than McDonalds Egg McMuffin?

The Loaded Grillers are still delicious though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is two nights in a row NFLGAF has been piling on the Browns. Leave the Browns alone.

They have a prideful, loyal fanbase and at one time kart year were at the top of the AFC North.

They hit with some of the draft picks this year and they'll be a sleeper team going into next year in a weak AFC.

This is two nights in a row NFLGAF has been piling on the Browns. Leave the Browns alone.

They have a prideful, loyal fanbase and at one time kart year were at the top of the AFC North.

They hit with some of the draft picks this year and they'll be a sleeper team going into next year in a weak AFC.

And here I thought you were only delusional about the Lions.

Bread

Banned
I would like to nominate "8x11 Printer Paper" for the Rookie of the Year Award

I feel that this young man is cash!!
although 8x11 is an animu degenerate, i agree.

the animu can be saved, we just need chris to post some real girls in here!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My dreams were raised and crushed in a instant. I will probably add onto the gif later, either something getting thrown in, thrown out or Stafford something something.

How would you feel about doing the week one thread?

Based bucket left the board and we need a new bucket!

Unless one of these other degenerate photoshop folks can do it?

Top Bottom